Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lucky Find!

Carmoney

So I'm walking down through the woods at the club, trying to plan out some interesting stages for the upcoming Iowa back-to-back Single-Stack and Revolver matches, and lo and behold, what do I see down in the creek but a .45 moonclip.

So I fish it out, and although it's a little rusty, my heart skips a beat when I realize it just might be a Hearthco moonclip.

Back home, it cleaned up pretty decently, but still has a little pitting. I'd call it a shooter at this point, rather than a collector moonclip.

So I'm wondering....is there a private authentication service to determine whether I found a genuine Hearthco moonclip? Or can I send it in for a factory letter?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm wondering....is there a private authentication service to determine whether I found a genuine Hearthco moonclip? Or can I send it in for a factory letter?

Slip it around your finger. If you disappear it's a genuine HearthCo...

One clip to rule them all... ;)

So I'm walking down through the woods at the club, trying to plan out some interesting stages for the upcoming Iowa back-to-back Single-Stack and Revolver matches, and lo and behold, what do I see down in the creek but a .45 moonclip.

So I fish it out, and although it's a little rusty, my heart skips a beat when I realize it just might be a Hearthco moonclip.

Back home, it cleaned up pretty decently, but still has a little pitting. I'd call it a shooter at this point, rather than a collector moonclip.

Mike,

I have found that if it is truely made in the hallowed halls of HEARTHCO and is made of the Unotanium metal from that secret factory, when you sit with it in a darkened room, it actually speaks. In tongues sometimes, but I am sure you will understand.

As for the letter, if it is the real thing, it will write it's own just before it returns to the mother ship.

If you hear the chanting, be careful. it goes like this:

OWAH

TAGOO

SIAM

See ya

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Huh.........Mike........I believe you have my address. I expect prompt delivery of my "missing" property. :D:P

Or, you can hand-it to me at the Summer Blast...............Oh, and one other thing, could you polish-it-up real good, I might want to use it at the match. :lol:

Thanks buddie... ;)B)

Slip it around your finger. If you disappear it's a genuine HearthCo...One clip to rule them all... ;)
It wants to take the preciousssss............

Man ............... you round gun shooters are a little CRAZY ............. but allot FUNNY! :P:P:P

Slip it around your finger. If you disappear it's a genuine HearthCo...One clip to rule them all... ;)

We could ask Flex to change Dave Hearths' Forum name to "Lord of the Clips".... :D

Huh.........Mike........I believe you have my address. I expect prompt delivery of my "missing" property. :D:P

Or, you can hand-it to me at the Summer Blast...............Oh, and one other thing, could you polish-it-up real good, I might want to use it at the match. :lol:

Thanks buddie... ;)B)

Now Dan, I already sent back a Hearthco clip to you after you carelessly left one on the range last year....this time I really don't think it's yours because the brass is full-size, not that crazy cut-down stuff you and Cliff use.

Besides, I already hired a guy to make a special velvet-lined presentation case for it.

Yikes! The transformation has begun!

I heard if you sit in a darkened room with a HearthCo and a bottle of 'Shine you WILL become ONE with the clip. Of course then you also lose all sense of humor and your RevoSoul can never leave that room again.

Be careful what you ask for Dan, Mike and the ghost of Jack Dremel could probably hollow that clip out without it being detectable. Until it fails!

Mike, have you tried to use it? Does a HearthCo Moon Clip really have a guidance system?

:lol:

I looked all over for that thing down by the bridge. At least until I was told to clear the range by all the auto shooters on my squad. Of course we would have searched till dark that night if someone had lost a magazine down there. :P I even told myself not to use the Hearthco's in the woods so I didn't lose any. I get up to the line to load and make ready and I look down at my belt and all I see are Hearthco's. Son of a......

OK, OK, Keith.....I already have one of your moonclips for voodoo use.

I'll give you back your Hearthco.....dammit. Remind me.

You can wear it on a chain around your neck until it's time for it to go back...

You can wear it on a chain around your neck until it's time for it to go back...

I have 2 of them and made them into ear rings for my daughter :)

it wards off the evil thoughts of using a bottom feeder. :huh::P

Edited by lynn jones

OH MY GOD!!!!! How could I have missed out on this for all this time????!!!!

It probably wont keep evil spirits away, but it might work like one of those late night ads for various medal braclets and medalions.

I DO make moonclip ear rings.

My hotmail signature is "MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE"

My customers NEVER lose their clips. They might need collaterial for a home loan!

This thread just MADE MY F_UCKING DAY!!!!!!!

Hey Mike!!!! Send it to me and Ill verify its authentisity(I know thats spelled wrong)

Dave B)B)B)

Edited by hearthco

Slip it around your finger. If you disappear it's a genuine HearthCo...

One clip to rule them all... ;)

The ones I have do seem to have a magical quality to them.

I ordered 10 of them, upon the advice of Master Walsh down at the Florida Open, but low and behold when I received the package there were....believe it or not.... eleven of the damn things in there!

Spooky, huh? Don't know what Dave does to these things that lets themselves self replicate like this. Pretty soon they'll be able to heal themselves, too!

I ordered 10 of them, upon the advice of Master Walsh down at the Florida Open, but low and behold when I received the package there were....believe it or not.... eleven of the damn things in there!

well then you're right back to even. cosmic justice. ;)

I just realized something.......

I didn't find the Hearthco clip. It found me.

You stay away from me Keith.

Edited by Carmoney