Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Red Mist 10 Wins Ind. Sectional

cheetahs

Man, what a close match for revo!!! Redmist 10, Cheetahs and Zookeeper all within a couple of percent!!! Congratulations Steve on pulling out the victory!!! Sadly, I sucked swamp water (had a few too many full moon clps hit the dirt on two stages) :( . I really enjoyed seeing all you guys at the match, and hope to see you all at the Blast in a couple of weeks!!!

Jeff ;)

Jeff,

I found one of your moon clips....tried to give to to Redmist...he was scared to take it...figured it had too much bad juju on it from being tossed tossed to the ground. :):):)

:lol: That's not a lie. I heard about "the incident" and figured I was having a bad enough day so I left it on the table at Stage 3. My worst time on a stage as I recall...I knew I shouldn't have touched it! :ph34r:

That's my first EVER USPSA major match win and the first time I can remember edging out Cheetahs or Zookeeper. Now I know why you guys practice! It feels pretty good to finally get one under my belt :) . Thanks for the competition guys. Without it I know I would not have progressed (albeit slowly) over the past two years.

It must have been a tough match on everyone in the division for you guys to let me sneak up on you like that. :D Can't wait to see you guys again. It was good to catch up.

Thanks again everyone. I'm not used to the attention. :unsure:

Jeff,

I found one of your moon clips....tried to give to to Redmist...he was scared to take it...figured it had too much bad juju on it from being tossed tossed to the ground. :):):)

:lol: That's not a lie. I heard about "the incident" and figured I was having a bad enough day so I left it on the table at Stage 3. My worst time on a stage as I recall...I knew I shouldn't have touched it! :ph34r:

I put a hex on it and strategically stashed it where you'd be sure to get it. However, Cheetahs and Zookeeper were supposed to handle it too. You apparently ditched it before you could feel its full effects. :ph34r: I planted hexed Hearthco moonclips at all the wheelgunners home ranges..Carmoney's already found his (preciousssss). Once I have you all under my power, you will be helpless at the "Blast". Anyone who has a moonclip will only shoot deltas.

24 clips to rule them all (Wheelgunners)

BWA HA HA

Edited by Barrettone

Jeff,

I put a hex on it and strategically stashed it where you'd be sure to get it. However, Cheetahs and Zookeeper were supposed to handle it too. You apparently ditched it before you could feel its full effects. :ph34r: I planted hexed Hearthco moonclips at all the wheelgunners home ranges..Carmoney's already found his (preciousssss). Once I have you all under my power, you will be helpless at the "Blast". Anyone who has a moonclip will only shoot deltas.

Jeff I saw your moonie and felt some bad vibes coming off it

I only had two stages to go and your voodoo magic helped me thru

Steve did a fantastic job shooting very consistant and didn't let any stages get him down

Looks like tight competition in REVOlution

Congrats to Steve on his first Major win He deserves it!!!!!! He EARNED it..

Gary

24 clips to rule them all (Wheelgunners)

BWA HA HA

• 3 weeks later...