Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas

HI5-O

Just got back from my first trip to the Lone Star state and looking forward to going back again :)

Found Texans (young and old) are the most respectful and courteous bunch around, next to us guys in Hawaii :D

You Texas guys & girls should be proud of your state.

Barry B)

Just got back from my first trip to the Lone Star state and looking forward to going back again :)

Found Texans (young and old) are the most respectful and courteous bunch around, next to us guys in Hawaii :D

You Texas guys & girls should be proud of your state.

Barry B)

Barry,

I'm glad you liked your visit to my home state. Wish I could be squadded with you at the Nationals again.

Liota

Liota, I'll be going to Tulsa for the Open Nats this year, no one to squad with...yet :D

Got the Double Tap Champs on my calendar for 2007 thanks to Chet.

Aloha y'all,

Barry B)

Got the Double Tap Champs on my calendar for 2007 thanks to Chet.

Barry,

I'm glad our schedules were able to come together and we got the chance to meet up (again). I only wish we had the chance to get you to a Texas pistol match during your visit! B)

For those who don't know him, Barry is a shining example of what makes our sport so great - It's the people. Friendly, open and generous to a fault. You won't find a nicer guy than Barry.

I hope to make it out to Maui someday soon to visit and shoot with you.

And, of course, Mahalo nui loa for the Texas-size box of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts. My very pregnant wife thanks you very, very much! :wub:

-Chet

Edited by DJPoLo

Barry,

I can't come home to shoot matches this year. The commute would kill me from Korea. :)

Hmmm...what could I trade for Chocolate-Covered Macadamia Nuts that Barry can't get in Hawaii??? :D

Liota

25+ years ago, and I still have *very* fond memories of the time I lived in Texas.

(the late '70s/early 80's oilfield boom made for some interesting times!)

Edited by ima45dv8

Spoke to my wife about Texas last night and we agree that we both will have to spend some vacation time there in the near future.

I went to Austin for a conference last week and next week my wife will be in San Antonio for a conference, wish I could go with her.

Double Tap next year is on my list of matches to do :)

See.....you guys 'da bes'

Chet...thanks dude and congrats, be sure to start the little one off with a gun in hand :D

Alex/Liota send me an address and I can have a care package in the mail ;)

barry B)

Dallas Super Cross is Saturday night!

Wish I was there. :(

FM

I haven't been to a Super Cross since I quit racing. Sure was fun.

Bob Hanna

Bob! You needed an H at the end of your last name!

If I had your name my forum name would have been "THE HURRICANE"! :D

FM