Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

One Of A Kind Limited Blaster

Matt Cheely

That is a piece of art. I have a feeling it will function as good as it looks. I'll trade you the press I blew up for your gun and I'll even throw in a few extra bucks.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of visiting Dan Bedell and watching over his shoulder as he built a one of a kind limited gun for me. :) Unbelieveable experience to watch a true craftsman at work. I've always had a hankerin' to build a gun on my own, but I knew that I couldn't do it all. Dan took the time to show and explain to me how everything is done.

Of course, I didn't know that I'd leave some of my skin on the buffer :wacko: , a dent on my head from his low ceiling, and it seems I have donated my pillow to his dog Chip. :o

I pestered him while we were setting up the slide and frame in the mill and got him to do some kick @$$ machine work that I kinda pulled out of.... umm... thin air. I think it looks good :D

Limited_Left.jpg

Limited_Right.jpg

Limited_Top.jpg

Limited_Bottom.jpg

More pictures later... :)

Benny, if it has already started then it won't be long and you will catch up to me in the hairloss department. As you can see, Matt has tried to give me a makeover to show what i looked like back in the late 70's, I think the hair needs to be a bit longer though :huh:

I would like to thank my dear friend Paul for not responding negatively to my bad hair day as it has been an emotional day for me to see such a nasty representation of myself on a public forum with a hair style that clearly has ruined my image forever :(

NewRacer, that is the same gun, we took it out for testing to check it out once it was done and then went back to the shop and tore it apart and put the finish on it and then went out the next day and put a couple hundred rounds through it then Matt got in his car and drove home and my beagle is still upset since Matt was his newest bestest buddy. as you can see in the picture he has to be bottle fed since he is so lonely now that Matt is gone he can't feed himself.

chip.jpg

dan_and_chip.jpg

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

it has been an emotional day for me to see such a nasty representation of myself on a public forum with a hair style that clearly has ruined my image forever

Sorry, Dan but that's not even a CLOSE SECOND to Jake in that "Green THONG THING".

I still want to puke just thinking about that image.

it has been an emotional day for me to see such a nasty representation of myself on a public forum with a hair style that clearly has ruined my image forever

Sorry, Dan but that's not even a CLOSE SECOND to Jake in that "Green THONG THING".

I still want to puke just thinking about that image.

You just had to bring that crap up in my thread didn't ya. <_<:lol:

We had the pleasure of squading with Matt today and are pleased to report that he has worked up an amazingly accurate load for that blaster that also is a GREAT bug reppelant :D:D

Steve

We had the pleasure of squading with Matt today and are pleased to report that he has worked up an amazingly accurate load for that blaster that also is a GREAT bug reppelant :D:D

Steve

/Whining mode on/

Match today!? I didn't hear anything about a match... someones holding out on me!

/Whining mode off/

Steve,

We missed you at the pin shoot on Thursday.

Matt,

Nice looking blaster. I really like the cuts and holes on the top of the slide.

Ray

Matt, you need to let me in on how to make that semi-auto muzzle loader work. I also like the way you use smoke as cover while you're shooting, it makes you so stealthy!

john ( 9x21 ) & jason (vettman), the shirts are actually dark blue but if you would like one I think i can hook you up, you know where to find me ;)

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

Dan's the man alright... with a bit of Frizz-Eaze on his hair-do, he looks pretty damn good in a bikini...

in-progress.gif

;)

Edited by Sharyn

That is so wrong :huh: ...........at that angle it is so much worse :blink: ......least you could of give him a Bikini wax with that green thingy. I still can't believe you just posted that. That is just freaking crazy wrong. :blink::blink:

Jake man I feel your pain.........almost. I can't even dryfire now. Picking up a gun will remind me of Jake, reminding me of Jake will make me remember that photo. Remembering that photo..............well its just wrong.

I'm go work on putting this out of my mind with say............a 12pack in about 10mins, bout the only thing I can think of to make me forget it, atleast for tonight.

Flyin40

I knew the day was coming when that picture got out. I can tell that picture is a fake because I am actually taller than Jake and that bottle in my hand, that's not my brand of beer. All I can say about Paul is pink is not his color :o I love my long dark hair it's better than the afro Matt gave me in the previous pics.

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM