Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beretta 90-two

mhearn

Mark,

I picked one up at the Shot Show briefly. More or less felt the same as an old fashion 92 but did not have that grip "fatness". Beretta spiffed up the design and gave the gun a 17 round 9mm capacity. It has more of a Birgadier looking slide and IIRC has many of the same features. They added the all important light rail and the grip is now a one piece unit. I imagine they will be offering different sized grips in the future. We have not seen any at the wholesale level yet.

Is there some special reason that it has to be a Beretta?

Yes, the other kids at the game will all be using Berettas. I don't want to feel left out.

Mhearn

I imagine they will be offering different sized grips in the future. We have not seen any at the wholesale level yet.

Ouch. I thought they came with two grips (standard plus a smaller one).

Edited by mhearn

Ouch. I thought they came with two grips (standard plus a smaller one).

One would think that, however Beretta being Beretta they will probably make you $BUY$ the smaller grip. That's how they worked the Px4's interchangeable grips. But I'm just making an assumption based on past history.

Does anyone else think that 90-Two is a moronic name for the gun in light of the existence of the 92?

What kind of marketing mental midget came up with that???

Yes, terrible name indeed.

The kinds of mental midgets with paychecks that read Beretta USA, 17601 BERETTA DRIVE, ACCOKEEK, MD

chris is right only in the fact that THIS beretta is still a figment of some of our imaginations...but when it becomes real it'll be pretty sweet.

www.90-two.com i believe is the site.

Retarded name that's for sure. does anyone know if they covered the top of teh slide wehre the locking block was exposed?

Honestly i'd rather see a 5" PX4

Honestly i'd rather see a 5" PX4

What would they call that? Pee x 5 ? :blink:

:lol: LOL

90-Two is such a horrible name, that they are holding a contest to re-name the pistol. The winner will receive a free one.

Also, the PX4 will come with all the various size grips, safety levers, and controls. If you've already bought yours you can contact Beretta and they will ship the extra parts to you.

Both of these facts can be found on the beretta forum tacked at the top of the "beretta handguns" section.