Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New "baby"

cybrosh

Interesting...I assume looking at the mag in the pic, it is a .40S&W..and what is the bbl length including comp....

Why such a short gun for Open and why .40? You are loosing about 9 rounds on the reload....

I don't think that's an open gun. I believe it's for IPSC "Modified" division.

The "Clear" C-More kicks butt.

Edited by Bigbadaboom

Alright, I will let my ignorance hang way out...what is Modified IPSC?

It's a class, like limited or open, where anything goes in terms of optics, comps, etc., (like open) but the entire gun has to fit in the 'box.' I think it also has to be .40 or bigger to be classified as major PF though.

Alright, I will let my ignorance hang way out...what is Modified IPSC?

It's a class, like limited or open, where anything goes in terms of optics, comps, etc., (like open) but the entire gun has to fit in the 'box.' I think it also has to be .40 or bigger to be classified as major PF though.

Ditto , .40 cal for major.

Is it really fit into the box?

Check it yourself.

SPS rep. told me that they have two IPSC Modified class guns and one of them only fits into the box. When I watched their web sides it is seems like the modified gun with hybrid holes fits to the box. So...

http://sps-dc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=...a40805736cec7cf

I hope that they have figure out how both their Modified guns fits into the box or that I am wrong about this.

Gun looks great. :D

Please let us know how it shoots. :P

Cybrosh,

Very nice blaster! How does it compare to the "regular" modified guns (those with hybrid barrels)? Also, may I know your load data?

Cheers from IPSC Philippines :)

GMV

Edited by GMV

Hold your hosrses people :)

First of all, thanks for the replies, I appreciate it.

I love modified pistols, and dislike Open ones. I love holding a gun that could fit into the box. Modified Division is quite popular around the globe, except...the US. What can you do, it has to fit into the bloody box, and it does :P

As for the transparent yellow Cmore. It was handed to me as a courtesy from SPS. I didn't order it especially, and it's the second time in my life I actually saw one. I believe it's a special edition C-More. I don't know if it's available for purchase on a regular basis(if someone could prove me wrong, please do). However, I do want to hear some bids....LOL.

As for shooting it, I've only shot a couple of rounds. Aside from the external compensator, there's another 4 hole hybrid comp'. I'll be using a Kidd blast shield in several days, and should receive a special mount with an integrated blast shield, like Dawson's or Allchin's. What can I tell you? the gun shoots like a dream - SPS know their business. It's my second SPS, and I'm loving it.

*I need to pay a visit to the Phillipines. I hear great things of the IPSC shooters over there, from SPS too.

Hi !

Really nice to hear that it fits in the box. :D

When you receive a special mount with an integrated blast shield, like Dawson's or Allchin's. Please let us know how it looks like.

Congratulation for a nice new gun. :P

GMV,

My apologies mate. I haven't seen the load data part. Carlos was kind enough to state the sad fact, that we're no allowed to reload :( We're dependent on the ammunition and arms dealers, and believe me, they have a blast. I mostly shoot Winchester 115/124(NATO), but also Fiocchi 115/123/123TC, and IMI blue Samson 115/124 or if I can get my hands on a Golden Samson or Lapua - the more the better, and merrier :D

I haven't tested the fun for IPSC factor. Once I test it with a chronograph, I'd let you all know the stats and results.

Carlos and TZ, of course I'll be sharing the new pics with you. But first, I need to get a proper digital c'.

Cheers.

Edited by cybrosh

Cybrosh and Carlos, many thanks for the information.

Modified Division is quite popular here in the Philippines. Most of us here use 3 to 6 ports hybrid barrels. It sure would be great if SPS sends us external comps similar to yours ;)

Best regards :)

Cybrosh,

first of all, congrats with your new 'cute' looking gun.

I never shot a Modified Gun but recently a though crossed my mind...purchasing a Modified.

Overhere I don't know anyone competing in Modified. Can you describe the feeling of shooting a Modified gun in comparison to Standard or Open?

Thx in advance..

Henny.