Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed Inner Belt

John Baier

Dawsonprecision.com, brownells.com, and shootersconnection.com only carry the combo as far as I can tell. You could maybe try contacting each one of these or CR Speed or Rescomp to see if they'll just get you the inner.

Jason

Will any inner belt work??? Not sure how the velcro is set up compared to Safariland

Flyin40

Nope, Rescomp put the fuzzy stuff on the under belt and the hook stuff on the outer belt. I like it since I no longer velcro myself to my truck seats! I guess the way they do it has to do with being south of the equator and all. You know, backward toilet spiral, summer during winter, winter during summer, etc. :rolleyes:

Later,

Chuck

PS: I guess you could use a S-land outerbelt as an underbelt but the metal hooks would get in the way.

Sure you're not still wearing it? :D. I've done that more times than I care to count.. "WTH is my inner belt?? <looking around wildly>. . . . . Doh!"

I believe they can be ordered separately, but I think it's only direct from CR Speed.

Sure you're not still wearing it? :D. I've done that more times than I care to count.. "WTH is my inner belt?? <looking around wildly>. . . . . Doh!"

I believe they can be ordered separately, but I think it's only direct from CR Speed.

:o:lol::lol::lol: I might be, for that matter , I haven't see my willy in years :P