Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Nationals

hopalong

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok 15.

Me,Phil,Dan and wife, John, Sam, Rob, Ken and DA, Keith, aerosigns, Bob, Redmist(Steve and Steve),Kevin Klesser, Steve Jensen, Dennis and Craig,??

is everyone cool with Sprouts??

If so, I'll get us set up.

18 now maybe 19 with bill.

More bad news, the only room they have open will only hold 18 people...

Do we book it and call it first 18 there are in??

Cliff,

Unless a really great plan "C" materializes from someone that knows the area and can make the arrangements on this short notice, that sounds like it will have to be our plan.

If more show up we'll just have to see how well the Staff at Sprouts can count or expand our party out into the general dining room.

Sounds like it could be fun eating and roaming the whole place to make sure we see everybody. :D

Open invite to the entire revolver crowd for drinks and dinner in Hannibal, MO on Wednesday night (or one of the other nights if everyone prefers).

T J's Supper Club: 573-221-5551

211 Munger Ln

Hannibal, MO 63401, US

This place has a really good deal on steak dinners "the pounder special" if we call ahead and make arrangements for them to have enough for a crowd. I forget how much it costs but it wasn't ridiculous (but it isn't a burger joint either). Dinner place in back, bar up front.

This place will easily hold 30-40 in the back. No "room" just come in and take over. We could call ahead and have them stock up on the "pounder" steaks. Awesome meal.

Worth considering.

I'll be at TJ's at 1930 hours, room for over 20. All welcome. :)

Is that Tuesday? I'll be there if I make it to Hannibal in time. :)

Yep, Tuesday night. We should arrive at the Holiday Inn around 1730 unless the range is open (which I don't think it will be).

Well Hell, trying to get a good feed with you guys is like shooting on the same squad with you ..............everyone has their own idea. :lol::lol::lol:

I'll see you guys Wed at check in, and then a little later at Walk through on stage 18! <_<

SAM

Just got off the phone with "Gala" from TJ's and told her we were coming.

She said they will thaw out a few more steaks and have them ready from 1930-2000 every night (Tuesday-Saturday). Last year the USPSA crowd hit them so hard they ran out of thawed steaks...not this year!

I recommend the baked potato and the asparagus. Don't forget the corn nibblers!

She scoffed when I asked if they could accomodate over 20...they have lots of room. The auto guys should try it too...

Just got off the phone with "Gala" from TJ's and told her we were coming.

She said they will thaw out a few more steaks and have them ready from 1930-2000 every night (Tuesday-Saturday). Last year the USPSA crowd hit them so hard they ran out of thawed steaks...not this year!

I recommend the baked potato and the asparagus. Don't forget the corn nibblers!

She scoffed when I asked if they could accomodate over 20...they have lots of room. The auto guys should try it too...

Yummy! :lol:

Thawed steaks..!!..................How about I run-over something on the freeway heading there, That way we can have fresh meat........ :lol: