Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Mag Holders For Production

S.C. Shooter

I am currently running Uncle Mikes holders (2 mags in 1 holder) for production. The issue is when practicing reloads or during a match the first mag on each holder comes out pretty clean because you can get your index finger down along the front of the mag but when you go to get the second mag you cannot get to the mag cleanly because the holders are made close together. I was considering going with singles so I could space them a little farther apart. Anybody else have experienced with this? Any suggestions..Single vs. Double..brands ect.

check out hte mag pouches from Blackhawk. They are single pouches but are no biggerthan they need to be. I am using them for production. You have more freedom to arrange them on the belt.

I used to used an all all fobus rig, but now use speedcomp. The design lets you grab the mags in a more "repeatable" fashion. I like them alot and they really have helped me from fumbling my reloads. I still use the same old $10 fobus holster though. You can check them out at www.barneybuddy.com

-RS

If your shooting a small frame glock check out the mag pouches from

Barney buddy. you can have 4 mag pouches from front of hip to midseam on pants..

Edited by Dream

I used to use Fobus double mag pouches for my Glock mags, and just switched recently to Safariland 773 single mag pouches....

WOW, what a difference!!! My reload speed and efficiency has greatly improved.