Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congrats To Bubber

hopalong

Congrats to Bubber!!!!! :)

He managed to eek out a win in the anual "Ft. Smith 6 gun classic" and is now the defending Champeen :D .....same place, same time, next year.

Watlermitty and 17 others made Bubber use those speedloaders for all and more, just wish I could have been there to assist in the assault on Ft. Smith, oh well maybe next year <_<

Hopalong

Thanx, I haven't seen the results yet but I was worring that Waltermitty would trounce me on the long assault courses, and he probably did. I had a lot of fun and got to shoot with Waltermitty and the Okie contingent. We pushed each other pretty hard, and kicked the guy that was down. Still got the bruises from a couple of stages. and again Thanx.

That was a fun match, and well worth my drive from SW OKC!! Congrats, Bubber, for a fine match.

ETA: I just looked at the results on the USPSA site. Wow, what damage one bad stage can do!! Now I have to go back next year to redeem myself.

Edited by Double Action

Yeah, I trashed two stages (4 mikes total) to earn my second place finish. <_<

I did win the last two stages but is wasn't enough to equal Bubber's *clean* match.

I still got goals though. :P

Did ya'll notice that Bubber is in the top 20 "B" class shooters on the USPSA website?!?!

That almost makes me know someone famous. :lol:

Since we are tooting Bubbers Horn.........

Not only did he win the Revolver divisions pretty well hands down......(11%.between him and Waltermitty) SEE what shooting with no mistakes does?

There were 40 shooters at the match......Bubber ended up 11th overall......shooting minor and with speedloaders !!!!! :blink::huh::o:wacko:

Now I have shot with Waltermitty, and he is no slouch with his 625.....Maybe the new Titanium cylinder is outrunning him and his trick RACE Revolver needs a set of speedbreaks on it....Who knows???? I do know that he did not lay down and just let Bubber have the match. ;)

Now those of you who are thinking it is not too big a deal........

18 shooters using a revolver at the same USPSA match IS a big deal!!!!!

Last year the record was set at 20 by the Ohio section and the USPSA Nationals so having 18 is BIG !!!!! and to think it was not won by one of them GAMER RACE MOONCLIP guns :wacko:

Congratulations Bubber, Carmoney will be proud of you! ;) I know I am! :)

Hopalong

Congratulations Bubber, Carmoney will be proud of you! ;) I know I am! :)

Yes, as a matter of fact I am!! I'm a big Bubber fan--he proves this ain't no equipment race.

(Plus, I happen to know that ol' Waltermitty's tougher than he looks!) ;)

As Hop would say, congratulations to all y'all!! :D

Edited by Carmoney

Bubber IS famous!

For those that don't know - Bubber's home before OK was the famed Pima Pistol Club in Tucson Arizona where he handily kicked our butts weekly. Why do you think I don't shoot revolvers?

Go North to the Mecca (Rio Salado) and ask if anyone know Roger Davis - all will say yes and have nothing but great compliments for him.

Congrats my friend. Hopefully see you soon. Glad to see you got the 'W' - can't think of a more deserving shooter.

J

Bubber,

Well, you gone an done it. You are now infamous in Ok, along with Calif, Az and points west & east!

Wow. And he seemed so nice, too. Bubber, I didn't know you were a celebrity. I guess this means I should ask for your autograph at the next OKC GC match!!!

BTW, you should have seen Bubber throw himself on the ground to shoot prone through a low port on the 6th stage at Old Fort. He looked like my 11 year old playing frisbee football.

Bubber,

Well, you gone an done it. You are now infamous in Ok, along with Calif, Az and points west & east!

Wow. And he seemed so nice, too. Bubber, I didn't know you were a celebrity. I guess this means I should ask for your autograph at the next OKC GC match!!!

BTW, you should have seen Bubber throw himself on the ground to shoot prone through a low port on the 6th stage at Old Fort. He looked like my 11 year old playing frisbee football.

Everybody that's gone to the IRC knows what you mean. We've seen him dive for beer

Bubber,

Everybody that's gone to the IRC knows what you mean. We've seen him dive for beer

Underlug, That was beer? I thought it was Bud Light.

And all, thanks for the words of encouragement it makes me very humble to be in your presence.