Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pimp Gun

Merlin Orr

OK - Prepare to laugh at me. Watched "24" a while ago... The head "bad guy" tonight had a nickle? 1911 with which he did his evil deeds..At this moment I am REALLY wanting to "Pimp Out" a SS .45 Really Really badly. I have been searching using - nickle and finish - for an hour. Went to Ajax Grips and looked at ivory and black ivory grips.. Oh No.. Damn, whats happening to me? :wacko:

By the way...any suggestions as to color/finish schemes..etc. :huh:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help myself....I always liked Castor Troys pimpy gold Springfields in "Face Off". :D

(a quick search netted these pics)

post-3006-1137476234_thumb.jpg

You just like checking out the stunt ass. Perv!!! :P

Stunt ass? I don't see no stunt ass....just a couple of fo' shizzle heaters. :D

(You is one sick puppy, Cullen! :lol::lol::lol: )

Here's another one for you, Merlin (what was this guy thinking?? :blink: ):

post-3006-1137479569_thumb.jpg

post-3006-1137479590_thumb.jpg

A while back, I think it was Jeffro who wanted some pimp grips for his 1911...and Samuel Jackson used a bright 1911 in that idiot movie with Travolta...

I think I am with the rest of the crowd...slap yourself and snap out of it... :lol:

How about a nickel 6 inch 1911, with gold sights, hammer, trigger, ambi safeties, and grip safety, and purple velvet grips.... :o

For full effect, get your teeth capped with alternating gold and silver for that evil sneer before you bust a cap.

How about a nickel 6 inch 1911, with gold sights, hammer, trigger, ambi safeties, and grip safety, and purple velvet grips.... :o

For full effect, get your teeth capped with alternating gold and silver for that evil sneer before you bust a cap.

I really like the addition of the "evil sneer" enhancement!

Rumor has it that some "Guy" from Ohio is going to have the Ultimate "Pimp Gun" shortly.

The guy was talking about his gun at the last match. Maybe he can post a pic when it gets back(hint, hint).

Its going to be something to talk about. :blink::P:D

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

Colt also has a pimpin' .38 super check it out at Colt's site.

-Larry

Less Pimp then the Springer. But I did read the text that came with it and Colt says "Colt is the only major American gun maker who has produced .38 Super pistols.". Now that takes guts to put on a website.