Pic Request

doom1430

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-354-1136990931_thumb.jpg post-354-1136990946_thumb.jpg

post-354-1136990985_thumb.jpg post-354-1136991001_thumb.jpg

Never really liked the color of the brass magwells. They got dark blue with Birchwood Casey Brass Black and some clear-coat over top of it & it's a total p-i-t-a to keep them that way. I like either stainless/aluminum or black for a color which is why to do it all over again I'd get the new Dawson Ice or the SJC.

eric,

i painted my brass magwell with brownells teflon/moly oven cure gun finish and so far it still looks great :)

:blink: 28 round mags :blink: You lucky mofo

i think i read somewhere that someone is developing a 30rnd 170mm glock mag :)

Here's my old 22, nothing special but it shoots well. Thanks to the fitted Bar-Sto barrel, Dawson sights and RS trigger with Alchemy Arms 3.5 lb. connector. Thinking of replacing the magwell with a Dawson Ice.

post-3273-1137317029_thumb.jpg

post-3273-1137317160_thumb.jpg

Just wondering why you put a Caspian slide on your pistol? Is there an advantage of weight, placement of ports, or cool factor? Definitely has bunches of cool.

What size slides do they make. I have a G22 and a G24; a new 34/35 slide and bbl. would give me another pistol. Just swap top ends around you are there!

Just for general info...I bought a 9 mm bbl. for the G24 and changed the ejector to a 9 mm. The pistol ran flawless after about 300 rounds. I had my doubts for the first 100, but thing started smoothing out. It has run 5000 to 7 or 8K through it and it is accurate. I can put the stock bbl. in and it will run without changing the extractor.

Good looking pistol, thanks for the photos.

Buddy

The main reason I got the Caspian slide is because I could not find a 24 at the time. This was before they came out with the latest batch of 17L, 24, and 24C. Caspian is currently not producing Glock slides at the moment. They say they will start again soon but they have been saying that for the last year. KKM is going to start producing Glock slides very soon.

Here's a picture of my G20 Limited gun with its cousin a G21 (CDP, ESP, L10). The G21 has the Aluminum Seattle Slug a Vanek trigger that breaks at 1.5 pounds a Lone Wolf extended magazine release and Dawson Precision sights.

The G20 is still a work in progress I have installed the JP Enterprise magazine release, a Vanek trigger that breaks at 1.4 pounds and Dawson Precision sights. I am waiting to receive a 40S&W barrel from KKM and a tungsten guide rod also I'm still trying to find a magazine well for it (Might have to fund a prototype) but in the meantime I will use the Brass Seattle Slug. I will be using Arredondo Base pads (Ordered) for the G20 which will give me the exact same capacity that I have with my G22 and G35 but the G20 will be a softer shooting package when using Major PF Loads.

g20g21.pdf

I'm just getting into USPSA. I found a Charlie Vanek custom for sale and picked it up with all the goodies(mag pouches, Ghost holster, etc.).

-The infamous Charlie Vanek trigger!

-Grip thinned and covered with MoleSkin

-Trigger guard grooved!!

-Skateboard tape under trigger guard

-Hi-Viz front sight

-MMC adjustable rear sight

-KKM barrel

-Matte hard chromed slide

-Tungsten guide rod

-Extended mag release

-Red dawson base pads

-Magwell

52965441-L.jpg

52965444-L.jpg

Here's my G27 I'm selling.

49296051-M.jpg

Edited by Tweaker

my g22...

barsto semi drop-in barrel

DP fo front .100 DP rear adj.

tungsten guide rod

13 lb. spring for minor loads

15 lb. for major

jentra overtravel stop

jentra glokweight

holster is bladetech custom DOH

3m skateboard tape

brass magwell painted w/ brownells ovencure spray paint

arredondo +3 ipsc legal basepads

trigger 1.8lbs. rcbs guage, done by yours truly

extended slidestop & mag release

:D:D:D:D:D

post-6260-1137734680_thumb.jpg

post-6260-1137734899_thumb.jpg

Was that the only time he did that finish or can he do it again? The extra shine really looks nice wouldnt mind having that finish on my slide? :D

I thing that Tom can doing anything you want.You can contact with him

and the only thing that you must doing is sending your slide to him. ;)

Here are some new pictures of my Limited gun with the new SJC magwell! :wub:

post-5009-1137880121_thumb.jpgpost-5009-1137880157_thumb.jpgpost-5009-1137880169_thumb.jpg

post-5009-1137880132_thumb.jpgpost-5009-1137880144_thumb.jpgpost-5009-1137880186_thumb.jpg

Nice gun, I really have been looking into a Glock 35 to compliment my Glock 23. Hey did you do the red lettering with a red crayon? I did the white crayon on my standard slide. Nice pictures!

Is there a way to get a shot of the buisness end of the 35? I have a BarSto barrel for my Glock 23, and was wondering if the KKM looked any different. Thanks!

Edited by SDGlock23