Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC that uses 2011 magazines?

Does anyone know if there is such an animal or if there is anyone that would build a PCC chambered in 9mm that would take 2011 magazines, more specifically, Atlas mags? To complicate matters, it needs to be New York State compatible. Yea, I know, looking for that Unicorn but just wanted to ask.

Thanks.

Not to my knowledge.  They only thing that would be similar is MBX makes mags that are compatible with PCC receivers that accept Glock mags.  Those mags obviously will not work in 2011 pistols.  

8 hours ago, shred said:

Mech-Tech CCU.  Downside (not for NYS) is nobody makes mega-capacity 2011 mags.

upside is you can holster it and reloads are a breeze.

Don’t think that passes the ny safer act …. Stupid laws 

Nordic components use to make a PCC that had adaptors that allowed you to use 2011 magazines, I don't know if these ever came to light or was just concept. 

Thanks for the input folks, keep it coming. I've been looking into the info offered and still haven't come up with anything. 

The Mech-Tech won't get by the NY laws, as stated...stupid laws. Also, they only offer for 1911 mags. No response yet from Nordic.

There must be an option out there somewhere. 

my first criteria for a pcc is one that takes glock mags.  i am sure i wouldn't buy one that took 2011 mags.  and i have a handful if not more, of 2011's...  most run flawlessly but generally if there is a problem, it seems to usually be mag-related.  plus, i haven't seen any 2011 drums yet...

I have a Nordic Arms lower that takes 2011 mags and I have welded mags together for 48 round sticks!!

plus it`s in 38 super chamber but I do have a 9mm one too.

Sorry to say Nordic doesn`t make those any more, the pcc run beauful ,never had a problem .

Maybe call Nordic up and see if they would start it up again?  

Z-Man

• 2 months later...

how many 2011 mags do you have laying around? few probably make them because they are expensive mags and most are usually looking for cheap mag options. i'm assuming your trying to avoid getting an extra belt. yout better of spending 60-100 on a PCC setup belt than grenading a $120 2011 mag