Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bushnell warranty contact?

dmshozer1

22 hours ago, dmshozer1 said:

The contact # for warranty returns goes directly to a medical alert message.

I emailed them and they said to go to this number?

Anyone know a different way to contact them?

Thanks

Try this. Google Bushnell Optics. Scroll to the bottom and find phone# for Contact Us. Call that and ask for customer service.

16 hours ago, GOF said:

Try this. Google Bushnell Optics. Scroll to the bottom and find phone# for Contact Us. Call that and ask for customer service.

Thanks but that is the contact # that goes to a medical alert commercial and continues to repeat itself?

On 9/6/2023 at 11:42 AM, OPENB said:

I just bought an RXM-300 and love it so far. I hope you're not having bad luck with one of those already.

I just got one of those this morning. Put it on my gun wracked the slide and the dot turned off and wouldn't come back on. Removed and reinstalled batter, dot came back on. Wracked gun again, dot went back out.

A buddy of mine said he had the same issue and bent the batter tabs installed the batter and bent the tabs back. Saying they were to tight not allowing the battery to fully seat. I'll probably try this tonight and see if it gets it working. Otherwise it's basically DOA. 

3 hours ago, Racinready300ex said:

I just got one of those this morning. Put it on my gun wracked the slide and the dot turned off and wouldn't come back on. Removed and reinstalled batter, dot came back on. Wracked gun again, dot went back out.

A buddy of mine said he had the same issue and bent the batter tabs installed the batter and bent the tabs back. Saying they were to tight not allowing the battery to fully seat. I'll probably try this tonight and see if it gets it working. Otherwise it's basically DOA. 

Hope I got one like KC's! Good luck, to both of us. You may need to use the "Lifetime" (5 year) warranty.

On 9/6/2023 at 10:41 AM, Tampa-XD45 said:

Is this the number you called?  It worked for me.

image.thumb.png.de980509e9c9e2d8978feb010826436c.png

You are correct,

After dialing this # over a period of days, it now goes to Bushnell.

I waited 25 minutes for an "agent" to come on line. I then clicked the # one for a call back.

Two days, no call back.

Not happy.

It's a Advance Reflex dot sight. After sighting in and not using it for awhile the dot will not come on

Tried a new battery and cleaned the diode. Nothing?