Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2023 ICORE Rocky Mountain Regional

All,

I don't have any cool videos to show but I did want to hype up the Rocky Mountain Regional. Last year I drove 1700 miles to attend on a lark, I enjoyed it so much that I did the same trip again and I was not disappointed. Nice stages, smoothly run, bafflingly ample prize table, nice range, etc. 

In 2024, if you're on the fence it going to it let this be your push.

On 8/28/2023 at 11:36 AM, RangerMcFadden said:

All,

I don't have any cool videos to show but I did want to hype up the Rocky Mountain Regional. Last year I drove 1700 miles to attend on a lark, I enjoyed it so much that I did the same trip again and I was not disappointed. Nice stages, smoothly run, bafflingly ample prize table, nice range, etc. 

Thanks for coming out! Pat runs a tight ship and you're right - the prize table is disproportionately heavy compared to attendance.

Personally, I would have preferred one more run-n-gun stage instead of a stand and shoot, but that's 100% my preference. There was plenty of variety for everyone.

4 hours ago, matteekay said:

Thanks for coming out! Pat runs a tight ship and you're right - the prize table is disproportionately heavy compared to attendance.

Personally, I would have preferred one more run-n-gun stage instead of a stand and shoot, but that's 100% my preference. There was plenty of variety for everyone.

I shot it a few years ago. Too much steel, and stand and deliver for me. Glad you had fun.

1 hour ago, ysrracer said:

I shot it a few years ago. Too much steel, and stand and deliver for me. Glad you had fun.

5 hours ago, matteekay said:

Sounds like it was a good shooting match. 
I mean there are other games that are sprint contests with round dumps. They dont all need to be that way.

10 minutes ago, Joe4d said:

Sounds like it was a good shooting match. 
I mean there are other games that are sprint contests with round dumps. They dont all need to be that way.

Different strokes for different folks, IIIIIIII am everyday people....

On 8/28/2023 at 11:36 AM, RangerMcFadden said:

All,

Glad you had a good time, hope to see you again  next year.