Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best sub $250 in ear earpro

TheChef1

Looking for input on some near ears. I want in ear style. I have a pair of axil ones with the cord and they suck for many reasons. I also bought an older pair of walkers which I like OK but the battery only last like 2 hours and they won’t do anything to fix it (I offered to pay). 

I'm looking for electronic in ear buds that are around $250 or less.

Axil just release the new true wireless XCOR with no cord. They’re $300 however.

3M-Peltor EEP-100 is probably the best rated known option in your price range.

I’m currently running the Otto’s and I have no experience with Axil or 3M buds.

Edited by tt350z

7 hours ago, tt350z said:

Axil just release the new true wireless XCOR with no cord. They’re $300 however.

3M-Peltor EEP-100 is probably the best rated known option in your price range.

I’m currently running the Otto’s and I have no experience with Axil or 3M buds.

I saw those new axil’s. They are running a promo for $50 so it would be right on track. Just not sure I want to give them another shot.

5 hours ago, mpom said:

No experience w any electronic in the ear hearing pro, but just looking around found this: https://www.envirosafetyproducts.com/3m-peltor-eep-100-electronic-earplug-kit.html

I have my peltor over wars that are great maybe I’ll try those.

Been using ISOTUNES Sport Caliber BT ear buds for a few months. Battery life is great. Will last all day on the range and the case holds two more full charges. They are shipped with multiple ear pieces for a custom fit. Sound suppression is great and the BluTooth feature is an added bonus. 
https://isotunes.com/products/caliber-bt

2 hours ago, scooterj said:

Been using ISOTUNES Sport Caliber BT ear buds for a few months. Battery life is great. Will last all day on the range and the case holds two more full charges. They are shipped with multiple ear pieces for a custom fit. Sound suppression is great and the BluTooth feature is an added bonus. 
https://isotunes.com/products/caliber-bt

Thanks I’ll check those out also.

Another vote for the eep100. 

Grab the skull screws for them too. Amazon has them in a 10 pack. They increase the nrr and are more secure for me.

I easily get through a whole match with a charge (could probably do way more,  never had them run out)  and have no discomfort after wearing them fit extended periods. 

• 1 month later...

I went through a few different brands before settling on the Otto NoizeBarrier's. The price has significantly increased since I originally purchased them. Great customer service. After wearing them pretty much every weekend for 3 years one the ear buds stopped working. Contacted customer service, showed proof of purchase and they replaced the entire set-up free of charge.