What To Do For Christmas?

Drinking and ponder the futility of my very existence.... :wacko:

I've gotta get a real job.......

Oh Man

Your Avitar is bumming me out

Shot gun? What kind of shotgun?

Sporting?. Field? Tac? Auto? Over&Under= my favorite , I only have 4

No don't do that

Go get a very fast Street Motor Cylce. Rocket! ?was that on the list? And !Leather Pants!

OK

Bought a shotgun (semi auto) from Larry for 3 gun. All the bells and whistles added.

Bought a AR from Benny for 3 gun. With one of those fancy smantzy Meo..whatever scopes.

A S&W .22 for uh uh uh - cause I wanted it.

Bought yet another SS .45 - cause I really needed another one for uh uh uh...

Bought an STI 9mm for IDPA ESP.

Bought about 6 extra mags for above.

Bought a SP01 for Production

AND THERE ARE 4 shopping days left till Christmas!

AikiDale

Since the pigs are flying I would suggest you go over to New Orleans and volunteer. You will feel so much better about your life when you get back.

I am from outside of New Orleans, was out of my house for 7 weeks, and its still not fixed, don't know when it will be. I have been helping friends, neighbors, relatives, and shooting buddies that were hurt a lot more and some less from the storm. The PIGS are flying because that is when I expect things to be back to normal! SO HOW MUCH MORE VOLUNTEERING DO I NEED TO DO?????

AikiDale
Since the pigs are flying I would suggest you go over to New Orleans and volunteer. You will feel so much better about your life when you get back.

I am from outside of New Orleans, was out of my house for 7 weeks, and its still not fixed, don't know when it will be. I have been helping friends, neighbors, relatives, and shooting buddies that were hurt a lot more and some less from the storm. The PIGS are flying because that is when I expect things to be back to normal! SO HOW MUCH MORE VOLUNTEERING DO I NEED TO DO?????

I just knew that would cheer you up. However, I will admit to being geographically challenged and did not consider you were trashed by Katrina as well as your neighbors. Have you considered buying a new gun? That always makes me feel better....

I voted for airplane to beach and rum. If only because that is what I was wishing I was doing.

I need some time on a beach sipping cold cervesa by day and doing wild things due to tequilla at night...badly. I still remember most of my last trip to Cancun. I need to do that again. Senor Frog's anyone? :D

Go for the open gun. You can never have too many. I was actually considering selling my Limited gun to buy a 3rd Open gun, but then I'd probably try to sell something else to buy another Limited gun.

Edited by JRBean

I really do need to get away! Sorry for the tense and terse reply. This has been a holiday season from H**L . Kemil, next to being at the range with my buddies, being on the beach with a rum and coke watching the sun come up and go down is the best place on earth. John, I know the feeling, Bryant has my 6" limited and not sure if I'll ever get it back....so might as well sell it to him and go for the backup Open gun. :D OF course if you don't hurry up and move out of A class, I think I'll go hide in L-10 or Prod!!!! :lol:

I'm trying to get out of A but it seems like it's not going to happen anytime soon. Maybe if you and the other guys will write USPSA and complain that I should be moved up. I promise you won't hear any complaints from me. I hope you enjoy the holidays whatever you choose.

Thanks to everyone who voted! I can't believe it was a tie.....so I am going to do the only fair thing.

My gunsmith I'm sure would want to thank each of you for the new open gun order. :D

And for the other half, HASTA LA VISTA, Christmas dinner will be an 18 course meal on the beach, (a dozen tamales and a 6 pack of Corona) :P

Merry Christmas to All! See yall on the range!