Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rival S mag pouch

CHARLES D

Ghost universal.  Fits everything!

I have two rigs, one for pistols and one for PCC.  You can alternate colors or make them all the same.

Edited by WxGuy

Just ordered Black Scorpion rig for my Rival S.  Belt, 3 Competition Magazine Pouch Single/Double Stack, Ambidextrous, and the Pro Heavy Duty Competition holster.  Let you know how it works when I get it next week.

On 3/21/2023 at 7:59 PM, CHARLES D said:

What is everyone using for mag pouches on the Rival S for USPSA? Was hoping DAA had something available.

I use DAA. Want to get at least one henning though. The mag pouch isn’t specific to the gun. You should be able to use just about anything 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/7/2023 at 1:21 PM, telligentgunner said:

Just installed 3 CR Speed Versa 2 pouches on my new belt.  Love these pouches and have used them for years shooting Glocks.  I also use one up front when shooting PCC.

Do I need specific inserts or does the base mag pouch work for canik mags?

• 1 month later...

Was running Ghost but just got ONE of the Henning mag holders for the first position on my belt.  It's a keeper. Any belt I build going forward will have one of these for the first position. 

I've also bought some of the DAA Racer pouches for the rest of the belt and I think they are nicer than my Ghost pouches, for about the same money.  I'll be buying the Racer's going forward.  

The Ghost has a small white plastic screw that the adjustment.  The Racer has two beveled plastic plates that run the length of the pouch - smoother insertion, retention feels more positive and release if very smooth.

• 2 months later...