Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS2 trigger reset?

Bakerjd

Was checking out another rshooters TS2 today at the match and the trigger reset is extremely light and slow. Is there a way to make it better? I'd like to get a TS2 but not if the trigger reset can't be better. 

11 hours ago, slavex said:

you can add a regular Shadow return spring to the TS2, which greatly improves the trigger reset pressure and speed. It's a bit if a PITA to do, a spring tool like Boss Components sells helps a ton

u can do this only with alum. trigger .not with original plastic trigger.

On 1/15/2023 at 5:40 PM, Bakerjd said:

Was checking out another rshooters TS2 today at the match and the trigger reset is extremely light and slow. Is there a way to make it better? 

1) They should check and make sure that they didn't accidentally get loctite or grease or anything in the trigger mechanism. I did that when adjusting the overtravel screw on one of my Czechmates and the trigger reset was super slow and soft but after cleaning it up it was okay.

2) Switching to a heavier hammer spring can make a minor improvement in the trigger feel. More so for the firmness of the wall, but also a little bit for reset. 

3 hours ago, regor said:

1) They should check and make sure that they didn't accidentally get loctite or grease or anything in the trigger mechanism. I did that when adjusting the overtravel screw on one of my Czechmates and the trigger reset was super slow and soft but after cleaning it up it was okay.

2) Switching to a heavier hammer spring can make a minor improvement in the trigger feel. More so for the firmness of the wall, but also a little bit for reset. 

Gun was brand new.