Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Insta 360 GO 2

Kjrobbins24

14 minutes ago, Blueknight749 said:

I bought the 64 and absolutely love it! I got rid of my GoPro to offset the cost.  The only setting I’m trying to adjust is when I record the match, my rounds sound muffled.

Turn the wind noise off. Then it will sound fine.

9 hours ago, Blueknight749 said:

I bought the 64 and absolutely love it! I got rid of my GoPro to offset the cost.  The only setting I’m trying to adjust is when I record the match, my rounds sound muffled.

Turn off wind noise (I forget the actual setting name) by default it’s on.

12 hours ago, Blueknight749 said:

mine does the same. im not sure there is a way around it but if you find a way, please share lol 

15 minutes ago, X5SigChris said:

mine does the same. im not sure there is a way around it but if you find a way, please share lol 

You gave to go through the menu in your charging case and turn off the wind noise optiond.. 

On 1/23/2023 at 10:47 AM, Furrly said:

You gave to go through the menu in your charging case and turn off the wind noise optiond.. 

Hmmmm. that sounds easy enough and probably close in the front of the manual. lol. If i only read that. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Have only been using mine for a couple practice sessions.  I like it so far.  Is 16:9 or 9:16 the best or does it only matter what you want to do with that video?

Edited by VU2AKILL
spelling

18 hours ago, VU2AKILL said:

Have only been using mine for a couple practice sessions.  I like it so far.  Is 16:9 or 9:16 the best or does it only matter what you want to do with that video?

16:9 is the standard. if you're viewing just on your phone, maybe the other way if you like portrait mode.

You're not using the 360 in practice as a hat cam are ya?

1 hour ago, chrisstophere said:

16:9 is the standard. if you're viewing just on your phone, maybe the other way if you like portrait mode.

You're not using the 360 in practice as a hat cam are ya?

Yeah, but only to figure out function of the camera.  I know 1st person is only for the Gram.  LOL!!!!