Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Jerseys

Chapo

5 hours ago, Racinready300ex said:

I've moved to Go Fast Don't Suck Jersey's. They sponsor a lot of matches and do ton for the community. And their jersey's are nice, they're a little less than Techware and don't charge you for every logo you add like techware does. They're about $80 now, vs someone above said they paid 120-150 for techware. 

A lot of matches in the east Bill (GFDS) is likely supplying the match with tablets, timers, and wifi for instant scoring uploads to PS. Shooters like it, and it's one less thing for the MD to worry about. 

I got one their jerseys. Great selection and price. My only caution: if you’re a full figure guy like me, consider one size larger than you usually order.

36 minutes ago, Mcfoto said:

Also a 2x. Mine is very snug. Your results may vary.

I like my TW a little snug as opposed to too loose. Loose gets in the way of holsters and pouches sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...

Go Fast Don’t Suck makes excellent quality jerseys. 

my sponsor sent me a jersey by Techwear and it also feels great.

For reference, I’m 6’ 280lbs and the 2X (for both companies) fits me great with plenty of length to tuck in.

Never got the point of dressing up plastered in logos... Generally I think.. What a tool.. Same with the Bass guys...
ALthough it would be nice if congressmen wore them so we'd know who their sponsors are.
I had  some shooting and RO shirts made up,, which I think were pretty cool
Breathable material.. White, with dark blue band along side (basically where gun stains would get)
Front had the DVC Logo and my Enos handle,, 
Back had  NO SHOOT  and a big red X... Folks used to get a kick out of it.

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2023 at 5:14 PM, Joe4d said:

Never got the point of dressing up plastered in logos... Generally I think.. What a tool.. Same with the Bass guys...
ALthough it would be nice if congressmen wore them so we'd know who their sponsors are.
I had  some shooting and RO shirts made up,, which I think were pretty cool
Breathable material.. White, with dark blue band along side (basically where gun stains would get)
Front had the DVC Logo and my Enos handle,, 
Back had  NO SHOOT  and a big red X... Folks used to get a kick out of it.

I like Match Shirts, one's that are included with Match Fees, as I don't want to ruin good shirts at matches.  Also the wife made a really nice Quilt with a bunch of Match Shirts I no longer fit into.  Never been good enough to get a sponsored shirt, but those that do congrat's.