Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which trigger group mods for Glock Gen 5 do you prefer for IDPA SSP Division?

Fatdog

Just curious what trigger group and striker/spring combinations people are running in their Gen 5 (19, 17, 34) for the IDPA SSP division since the factory trigger shoe needs to stay (I think).

I currently have a "-" factory connector and a 4.5 lb striker spring, factory trigger bar, wondering what other things (other than polishing) folks have done to improve things without bumping me into ESP.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, RoundEye said:

Now, I’d probably opt for the GLOCK Performance Trigger if the rules permit. So far it doesn’t look like it’s going to come standard on any gun from the factory, so that might be a no go. 

The trigger blade is the same appearance as OEM right?  If so, that means all the modifications are internal so it's good to go in SSP.

About the only "same appearance" is that the Performance Trigger shoe has a Trigger Safety and is black also.  It is much more "blocky" in appearance and flat-faced.  Anything more than the most-cursory glance will reveal the swap.

5 hours ago, Johnny_Chimpo said:

The trigger blade is the same appearance as OEM right?  If so, that means all the modifications are internal so it's good to go in SSP.

No, it’s different and once people see more of them it will be quite obvious.  Hopefully, GLOCK decides to produce a gun with them from the factory which will solve this dilemma. 

4 hours ago, Braxton1 said:

About the only "same appearance" is that the Performance Trigger shoe has a Trigger Safety and is black also.  It is much more "blocky" in appearance and flat-faced.  Anything more than the most-cursory glance will reveal the swap.

Exactly. 

• 8 months later...