Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Mississippi Classic State/sectional May 19-21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you are looking for a room in the match hotel (The Jameson Inn), I've got a shooter who booked two and now only needs one that is looking to transfer it to another shooter. It's a good deal because the match hotel is booked solid so this is the only way you can get into the match hotel and it's at the discount rate.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll get you in touch with the right people.

John

Six days and a wake-up until the start of the MISSISSIPPI CLASSIC (Not counting RO shooters on Friday). Talked to John the other day and we are on a record pace for entries. Long range weather forecast looks real good. (Why does that worry me?) If you have not got your entry in yet, don't wait. Everyone here is getting pumped up and looking forward to seeing everyone at the match. I'll be on Stage 5. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Sharyn,

Saturday evening has been the usuall trip to Bodans........Seafood Buffet, between the range and the match hotel on 55 South can't remember the exit number. Not recomended if anyone is on any type of diet except see food. ;) Plenty of room, just show up...we'll come up with a time at the match.

I myself am staying at the Byram Days inn.......right around the corner from a pretty good Mexican food joint.....with BEER !!!!!!!

I plan on being there on Friday Night, anyone welcome to join me.

So Yes I guess I'll get it set up.........Saturday evening at Bo-dans !!!!! :D

Please come hungry. ;)

HOP

Dennis, This worn out excuse for a computer went on the blink the other night, I thought I had erased the post. Nice of you to bring my faults to everyone's attention, and no Glenn I haven't been in the liquor cabinet, I hear he keeps it locked-up!

Sharyn,

Saturday evening has been the usuall trip to Bodans........Seafood Buffet, between the range and the match hotel on 55 South can't remember the exit number. Not recomended if anyone is on any type of diet except see food. ;) Plenty of room, just show up...we'll come up with a time at the match.

I myself am staying at the Byram Days inn.......right around the corner from a pretty good Mexican food joint.....with BEER !!!!!!!

I plan on being there on Friday Night, anyone welcome to join me.

So Yes I guess I'll get it set up.........Saturday evening at Bo-dans !!!!! :D

Please come hungry. ;)

HOP

is any one from alabama welcome to the eat out? just though i better ask.

roger cash

did you guys get your 20 revolver shooters????? <_<
Well...I guess I can spill the beans. We were right there, had 19 registrations submitted/paid and had a local willing to cross over to fill in number 20. One guy switched back to semi-auto because his revolver equipment wasn't going to make it. Another one is trying to work out a new conflict at work. :(

I've been away for the past 5 days and unless something has changed we are just short of the 20. We have guns, ammo and equipment to loan. Just need a willing soul. :unsure:

They had it, but then one backed out due to a work conflict and another switched divisions so now they're back to being a couple short. I hate it for the guys because they worked so hard to round folks up. I know they're still scrambling to fill those last couple slots but if anyone knows anyone who once heard of someone who had a friend who has a revolver, they could sure use your help.

I'm already offering great weather, a really good match, plaques, prize money, the best prize table we've ever had, and free beer. Do I really need to sweeten the pot even further? Don't make me put Pat in a blue Genie costume and start Chop'n.

John

(and yes, I do watch too much A&E)

did you guys get your 20 revolver shooters????? <_<

just talked to HOP earlier.....i'll switch over[from L10] to help you guys out...provided that HOP dosent give me any squib loads :P ....i'll b shootin "U"...if that dosent count...then i'll stay where i was at.....oh tay???....oh yeah...it's been 1 year this week since i've shot the 625....so no laffin aloud [allowed]...... :lol::lol:

Edited by GmanCdp

just talked to HOP earlier.....i'll switch over[from L10] to help you guys out...provided that HOP dosent give me any squib loads :P ....i'll b shootin "U"...if that dosent count...then i'll stay where i was at.....oh tay???....oh yeah...it's been 1 year this week since i've shot the 625....so no laffin aloud [allowed]...... :lol::lol:

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Don't make me put Pat in a blue Genie costume and start Chop'n.

John

(and yes, I do watch too much A&E)

I'm not sure what this blue Genie costume is supposed to be or what Chop'n is, but I'm sure I would not like it However, for the right amount of money and to get another couple of wheel-gunners I might consider it, provided I can soak up enough scotch beforehand. :P:D:P

PAT

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

WOW!! :D:D:D

GmanCdp: you're too much, thanks man! Let John know who you are if you want to shoot with a revo squad. You will have plenty of help if you so desire. They'll probably keep you in cold beverages and pick up your moon clips for you. :)

I've been hoping somebody would step up and help like this.

Pat, I'm managing to piece together one good gun out of my mess. B)

Edited to add:

But you should load an extra 600 rounds of 45 in case we have to shoot a 625/25. :(

Edited by haras

WOW!! :D:D:D

GmanCdp: you're too much, thanks man! Let John know who you are if you want to shoot with a revo squad. You will have plenty of help if you so desire. They'll probably keep you in cold beverages and pick up your moon clips for you. :)

I've been hoping somebody would step up and help like this.

Pat, I'm managing to piece together one good gun out of my mess. B)

Edited to add:

But you should load an extra 600 rounds of 45 in case we have to shoot a 625/25. :(

Glenn, I already have about 400 extra loaded up and in the moon clips, and cycled through the gun. I will try and get another couple of hundred ready to go, but I will not have enough moons to clip it all up and test it beforehand. You and Russ are welcome to use it and my rig if need be. (Although I don't think my belt will stretch enough to fit you :D:P:D )

How about that GmanCdp? He is the man!!!!

Glenn, got another 200 loaded tonight with 120 in moons. If you bring your fancy new straigtener or whatever it is on Thursday or Friday I have about 15 or 16 that we can flatten out and clip up the rest. The only problem is that I did not have time to sort the brass, so it is a mixed lot for the last 200. They will all go bang though.

Hey GmanCdp. I'm making Enos name tags for all the revolver shooters that come to the match and have a Enos account. If you want one PM me your "Real Name".

Hey Glenn, You having gun problems? I am shooting Fri as an R.O. my offer still stands to use my 610 and rig. The offer is to anyone, only catch is you lose it, you break it, you buy it. I have enough ammo, but not enough moon clips to shoot on Fri. I was planning on reloading moon clips and cycling them Fri nite for use hopefully by someone Sat. Come on one of you bottum feeders, come play revo with the guys, you may actually like it. See ya Mac

Hi Chris,

We're going to try to get started shooting by 8:30 on Friday. Everyone knows that it probably won't happen because there are always last minute tweaks needed but 8:30 is what I'm going for.

John

What time will shooting begin on Friday?

I'll be at the range working on my tan for the next few days and will only be answering e-mails at night so if any of you need me for the next few days, try me on my cell at 601-259-1504.

Can't wait to see everyone in Jackson in a couple days.

John

Well off to the range to join John in working on the tan. Less than 24 hours until the shooting starts. Can't wait to see old friends and meet some new ones. Good Luck to all. It's gonna be a great match. :D

PAT

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Ok, seeing how I set the dates for this year's match, I guess I've known about it for longer than anyone else...so how come I'm just now loading my ammo for the biggest match of my year and I'm supposed to go hammer down in 8 hours?

Completely unprepared but looking forward to it.

John