Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Having A New Toy I Can't Play With...

XRe

I have a new toy sitting at my FFL holder's place right now. Because UPS delivered it towards the end of the day, he can't hook up with me until tomorrow. I'm going freakin' nuts. :blink:

GRRRRRRRRR...... :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Oh well.... what's another day? I guess I won't sleep well tonight, either.... heh... :D:D

It *does* feel a little like Christmas Eve :)

I bought a Rusty Kidd "Pit Viper" that was put up for sale last Friday on the USPSA website, w/ three mags. I'll post some pics when I have the gun, and can take some quality shots. It's got 1800 rounds on it - can you say "just broken in"??? This jump starts one of my dream goals of returning to Open class - it was hard to see how it was going to happen, but... sometimes things just slide into place on their own :)

It's almost exactly what I've kicked myself daily for selling 6 years ago - better than I could've hoped for, in the end, cause I'm getting basically a new gun for half the price, plus three mags! Schweet!

I just can't play with it, yet.... dammit... ;)

And after all that time and money you spent getting the singlestack .40 to run....

You should sell it to me cheap so it won't feel neglected. :lol::D

Make no mistake - I'm still shooting that .40, too!!! :lol: Of course, it still has an occasional burp that I'm still working out, so.... maybe you *don't* want it :)

You're on, Kenny!! :) Coleman was awesome! Now I have an excuse to come up a day early and shoot both days (two guns...)!!

Oh... I got the gun at 2:30 my time today!!! Woohoo!! no more waiting!! Thread to come w/ pics, etc...

And you're not shooting on Saturday why?

Cause all you guys are gonna drool all over my new piece! :lol: We've had tickets to see the Lippizaners in Houston for, like, 6 months, now. Beth planned a "romantic weekend" around it, and I'm doing the "good husband" thing, and going along :) Just inconvenient timing...

Besides, I'm not geared up to shoot it in competition, yet, anyway :)

Still waiting.... :P

:P Lemme take the darn pictures, sheesh... :)