Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eemann Tech Ultimate DA/SA Trigger for Tanfoglio

Tampa-XD45

3 hours ago, Igarciatf said:

I have the flat eemantech DA/SA  trigger. No issues with the instalation,  if you have medium or big hands  it feels great.

I like how it moves the trigger forward even more so than the Xtreme trigger thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...

Really cool, want to buy this trigger for stock 2. I’m shooting USPSA with it, The trigger looks so much forward, would that give a bit harder time for the first shot on double action?

I also wonder if you modify other parts. I modified mine with a bolo disconnector and Titan hammer.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 4:24 AM, Spybreak said:

Really cool, want to buy this trigger for stock 2. I’m shooting USPSA with it, The trigger looks so much forward, would that give a bit harder time for the first shot on double action?

I also wonder if you modify other parts. I modified mine with a bolo disconnector and Titan hammer.

If you have mid-big hands your finger falls right where it has to be from the start, at least with the flat grips. 

I have a eeman competition disco and a Titan hammer.

7 hours ago, Tampa-XD45 said:

I run the Henning flat trigger.  Is there an advantage to the Eemann Tech ?

The Henning is primarily designed for Limited and SA only. In the past it wasn’t legal for production division, but that may have changed. I have a Limited with his trigger, I believe the Eemann is for DA/SA and is now legal in USPSA and possibly IPSC. 

It all comes down to personal preferences. 

• 1 month later...