Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is it that difficult to correct time error?

WildPete

I tried emailing, calling, and having my local club send an email out to SCSA org. I'm trying to correct a Pendulum time from a local level 1 match. My PCCO broke on the 3rd string and that score was entered in by mistake. I was able to speak to someone from the SCSA but they said they could not help. Right now my Pendulum time sits at a blazing world record breaking 6.19🔥. Which also puts me in Grand Master category. 

Any info on how to put my correct best Pendulum time of 10.10 which would drop me back into Master Class (I'm a paper GM now) would be greatly appreciated.

It would have been super simple to fix before the scores were processed on the Wednesday after they were submitted. After processing I have no idea how hard it is. I guess no one saw the error after they were submitted and before processing? A 6.19 should have really stuck out to whoever uploaded the scores but we all make mistakes. I know that I'll NEVER shoot 6.19 on Pendulum. 😀 Maybe if we can drop 2 runs.

It's super easy. MD goes into the master, edits that string and resubmits to PS. Download the result file again, re-upload as a correction and done. No additional fees, scores will be updated next Wednesday. It's less than 3 minutes of work. 

• 1 month later...

As of today I'm back to Master Class for PCCO. It took a while, I don't think it should have been that difficult to amend a shooters info.

Thanks to Frank from my local club at PCSI for doing the leg work👍.