Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&W M&P

Patrick Sweeney

+1 on Bill's reply. I like the trigger the way it is. Unbelievable lack of recoil. I'd jump on that $399 price. I paid $465 at the Dayton show for mine.

Ray, talk about lack of recoil, are you talking about the 9 or 40. If you're talking about a 9 having lack of recoil, you should try the 40. It definitely doesnt feel like a 40, it feels like a hot 9, and Im talking about the full power duty rounds we have to carry.

Handles the recoil better than most everything Ive tried before. The recoil is almost non-existent on the 9.

Great guns.

Copy that

Mine is a 9. It didn't feel like a 22 but I really couldn't believe the recoil. Doubletaps were fast, even with the stock trigger.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

+1 on Bill's reply. I like the trigger the way it is. Unbelievable lack of recoil. I'd jump on that $399 price. I paid $465 at the Dayton show for mine.

Ray, talk about lack of recoil, are you talking about the 9 or 40. If you're talking about a 9 having lack of recoil, you should try the 40. It definitely doesnt feel like a 40, it feels like a hot 9, and Im talking about the full power duty rounds we have to carry.

Handles the recoil better than most everything Ive tried before. The recoil is almost non-existent on the 9.

Great guns.

Copy that

Mine is a 9. It didn't feel like a 22 but I really couldn't believe the recoil. Doubletaps were fast, even with the stock trigger.

If you have Dan Burwell give you a Trigger Job, you will not believe it!!

Y

Does Blade-Tech make a DOH holster for the M&P yet? What are you guys using as far as holster and mag pouches go, and who has the best deal on magazines?

We have the Blade Tech DOH holster in stock in right and left hand. We also have 15 round 40 mags and both 10 round mags but we don't have any of the 17 round 9mm mags right now. I think the best deal on mags is either Buds Gun Shop or the S&W Club 1852 where you can get them at 25% off somehow.

I went to the speed shooter web site but couldn't find a link for their holsters, only accessories.

steven t., where did you get your Blade-Tech DOH? I can order one direct but it will take five weeks and I am an instant gratification kind of guy...patience is not my strong suit.

I went to the speed shooter web site but couldn't find a link for their holsters, only accessories.

steven t., where did you get your Blade-Tech DOH? I can order one direct but it will take five weeks and I am an instant gratification kind of guy...patience is not my strong suit.

Here you go:

SSS holsters

You need to look up the gun first then you can select the holster.

Tan?! I'll have to see if Kenny can get these also. That sounds pretty cool.

Dude, ain't you supposed to be working? :P I'm putting an order together now for some of the different colors.

Dude, ain't you supposed to be working? :P I'm putting an order together now for some of the different colors.

Kenny,

Working is Overrated!!

I'm off to my favorite Mexican Restaurant for Lunch, Then I'm making more Pretty Pictures :D:D

Y

I am working. I'm checking things out here as much as I can before the new software at work restricts access here in January. Colors???? Meaning more than one or two choices? Hot damn......

Yamil just pointed out to me the .45 has yet to be released. Guess this means I need to look in the box I got this morning and see what I actually have..... :wacko:;)

Edited...M&P ..not.. XD..yep.. (insert weak laugh here)...

Edited by Merlin Orr

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my M&P 9 this week from Vances in Columbus, OH, . $399 just like Bill said.

It started with a long gritty 6# trigger. I did some of the work I found on the MP-Pistol.com forum and now have a long smooth 5 3/4# pull. Obviously not good enough for 10 yd. head shots, weak hand.

I read somewhere that some people were experimenting with different trigger return springs and maybe some other things. I am not having much success with the search function maybe because this topic has 20 pages.

If this gun is going to take off maybe we could get a separate trigger section like the one for Glock trigger jobs.

If anyone can shed some light on the above questions it would be appreciated.

JFS

• 2 weeks later...