Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yep, I'll be there! Shooting on Friday and RO'ing Sat & Sun. Looking forward to seeing all of you come through my stage (what ever that one will be), be sure to say hello. I'm going to try to have a badge or something with my Stage Name, er... I mean Screen Name.

Only 7 weeks to go! :o

GlockSpeed31

Michael,

Look here. I made one from the jpg's in that thread a couple of years ago and have had a lot of people notice it.

Yeah Mark,

I was looking at that topic earlier today, trying to decide if I'm going to use one of those or design my own. I know your signed up for Area 6, right? I didn't see your name or Jamie's on the squad list on USPSA site. I would like to be squaded with ya'll if possible? I like to be working with people I know & shoot with.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Mark,

I was looking at that topic earlier today, trying to decide if I'm going to use one of those or design my own. I know your signed up for Area 6, right? I didn't see your name or Jamie's on the squad list on USPSA site. I would like to be squaded with ya'll if possible? I like to be working with people I know & shoot with.

Cool. Glad to have you with us! I just sent Cindy a note and asked her to assign you to my stage for Saturday and Sunday.

Go ahead and get your match application in and Bill will activate you in the self-squadding. I'm planning on signing up for Squad 94. I'm pretty sure Jamie will, too.

Edited by ima45dv8

Yeah Mark,

Cool. Glad to have you with us! I just sent Cindy a note and asked her to assign you to my stage for Saturday and Sunday.

Go ahead and get your match application in and Bill will activate you in the self-squadding. I'm planning on signing up for Squad 94. I'm pretty sure Jamie will, too.

Thanks Mark,

I've already been entered into the squadding. I think I'm on #88, but will change it once your's goes in.

Michael

Will there be stages posted???

Bill told me Tuesday night he's starting work on the match booklet this week, so they should be available before too long.

I'm sure we'll see an update with a link posted here when he's finished.

Thanks, Tony.

Look me up on stage 7 at the match and you can fondle it. :)

That Brazos gun is a beauty. :wub:

The question is can it beat my SVI. :lol::lol::lol:

Hahahahaaa.... My Crane technique is more powerful than your Monkey Kung Fu.

I will defend the honor of my master..... :ph34r: Sorry, I got carried away.

See you at the match.

Tls

Edited by tlshores

Other than nationals, it is one of the biggest matches of the year.

Slots are limited to the first 350 to sign up.

IIRC there were 12 stages last year.

It was a good mix of field courses and speed shoots.

It's a well run, well organized match.

It fills up quickly and draws some of the best shooters in the country each year.

If you want to go I recommend you get your application in right away.

You won't regret it.

Tls

Edited by tlshores

Chad,

The stages usually are of the quality you saw at the Florida State last weekend. However, you will have a couple of speed shoots normally. I think they even had a classifier last year. You won't regret going. Beautiful range, too. As long as it doesn't rain :huh: , we'll be fine.....

I'm pretty sure Jamie will, too.

Well lookee there, Jamie is still alive and shooting even... who woulda thunk it since the jerk fell off the face of the earth last year!!!!!

If anybody actually really *sees* him, tell him I said "hey" and he's in deep doo doo ;)

I'm pretty sure Jamie will, too.

Well lookee there, Jamie is still alive and shooting even... who woulda thunk it since the jerk fell off the face of the earth last year!!!!!

If anybody actually really *sees* him, tell him I said "hey" and he's in deep doo doo ;)

I spoke w/ Jamie today and he has had a real bad deal with his leg. Surgeries and what not. He is thinking he will be back to shooting in 2 weeks and will be at Area 6 shooting and RO'ing.

GlockSpeed31

I had an email from Bill Noyes on Thursday (April 6th). According to the email "there are still plenty of open slots for all day Friday." There is one less now.

I don't know how many slots are open for the other days.

This will be my second major match (Februrary's Florida Open was the first) and I can hardly wait. :)

Anyone else shooting L-10 on Friday?

Edited by XD Niner