Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Extra POWER Trigger Return Spring for Tactical Sport (TSO)?

MuayThaiJJ

I like a strong positive reset, so I ordered 3 extra-power CZ75 TRS from CZC. I plan on trying one in my Tanfo as well.

The TSO has a different style TRS. Does anyone know who makes an extra power TRS for the Tac Sport?

thanks!

N

Wow, installing these CZC extra power TRS is no joke. Very difficult. You need to bend them to the right angle, then bend the ends even more. It took me a while do get it done on my CZ75 and Tanfo Gold Team.

Trigger on my Gold Team went from 1.8# to 2.5# SA, my CZ75 went from 2# to 3.5# SA.

Will install on my TSO next week with a Tanfo sear spring, will do before and after stats

13 hours ago, regor said:

Another thing you can try is putting in a heavier hammer spring. It doesn't make a huge difference in reset but it takes out some of the mush. 

more heavier than 20 lb  TSO factory hammer spring?.😉

• 3 weeks later...

I use an Apex Tactical hammer and sear that bumped up the weight slightly. 

The other thing I did was put a flat faced Shadow 2 trigger in, the Cajun Gun Works floating trigger pin and then used a factory TSO trigger spring and a CGW reduced power trigger return spring for a Shadow 2. Had to trim the spring slightly but it’s about 4lbs now. The Shadow 2 trigger return spring holds the floating trigger pin in so it doesn’t need to be loctited in. 

I have a few thousand rounds on it and no issues. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 8:32 AM, ULshooter2491 said:

If anyone has any leads on the regular TSO trigger return springs let me know. Im In need of one or two. CZ custom/ CGW are out of stock

CZ-USA webstore have them in stock.

+1 on the "flat faced Shadow 2 trigger in, (and) the Cajun Gun Works floating trigger pin". As long as you're replacing one, I would suggest the other, as well.

• 4 months later...