Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon automation

10 hours ago, Johnnymazz said:

They are available, Just put out the coin .Be willing to pay up to 120.00 per brick. Even at that price I can still load a case of 9mm for $200.00. Before Covid it cost me 110.00 Ive got 47,000 small pistol sitting on my shelf.

278026153_990661128503784_3970216363030205458_n.jpg

Where did you get the blue bins? Link?

12 hours ago, Johnnymazz said:

They are available, Just put out the coin .Be willing to pay up to 120.00 per brick. Even at that price I can still load a case of 9mm for $200.00. Before Covid it cost me 110.00 Ive got 47,000 small pistol sitting on my shelf.

My cost for 9mn is

Bullet $0.10

Primer $0.12

Powder $0.03

Brass $0.07 (one time)

Called Dillon today. They said that they are 2 - 4 weeks out from shipping. They also said that there is very little that is similar to the old Ammobot. They bought the rights out, but "completely redid everything".

Unfortunately, there still doesn't seem to be a way to run a powder check without combining seating and crimping.

6 hours ago, SJBriggs said:

Called Dillon today. They said that they are 2 - 4 weeks out from shipping. They also said that there is very little that is similar to the old Ammobot. They bought the rights out, but "completely redid everything".

Unfortunately, there still doesn't seem to be a way to run a powder check without combining seating and crimping.

Jason was a big part of the reworking  I spoke to him recently.

On 4/11/2022 at 2:26 PM, SJBriggs said:

Speak of the devil, Dillon just called me today, took my money $2,700.00 they will be shipping the drive out in 2 weeks. Finally !

2 hours ago, Johnnymazz said:

THey said the low primer sensor will be out next week.

Is that the only sensor available?    It would be much better if Dillon would allow aftermarket sensor support like Ammobot.  I'm not holding my breath Dillon's sensors will be as good as what is currently available for Ammobot users.