Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 support improvements?

Hi, 

I initially planned to purchase a Mark 7 Autodrive for my Dillon 1050 and 650 a while back before the Lyman purchase and I saw a lot of issues with contacting their support team.

Has access to the Mark 7 Loading support team improved?

So far I have had no luck making contact with the sales team by email. I've emailed them twice since Oct.

Any feedback on experiences is welcomed. 

I had called and emailed last year ahead of the Apex 10 launch and never got a response, ever.

Since then I found a 1050 and went that route instead and figured maybe I'll try again when it comes time to automate or buy a new press.

I'm not going to tell you their problems are solved, but they're a whole lot better than they were. Here's a few recent support response times I've had with Mark7:

1. I emailed their support on Wednesday at 10:19PM and got an email back on Thursday at 1:44PM. (ETA: part shipped at 8:48AM this (Friday) morning.)

2. I sent an order in via email on December 6 at 5:53PM and received my confirmation email back on December 8 at 4:52PM.

3. I emailed their support on November 18 at 11:03PM (Saturday night) and received a response back on November 20 at 9:40AM (Monday morning).

Maybe they're a little more on the ball because I've spent thousands of dollars with them directly, I don't know, but these are response times that are easily comparable to recent Dillon responses I've had (last one was on November 23, response on November 30, but to be fair, Thanksgiving was in the way).

Incidentally, the Primer Xpress Evo I ordered as part of 2 shipped on December 14. Still waiting on that Apex toolhead, though...

Edited by erwos

• 1 month later...

I ordered a Revo July 2021. It was difficult to call in and talk to sales. Machine arrived in October 2021. Has a powder measure wire with  one connector and free wires on other end. Press won't run without powder measure. Called, got wrong replacement cable shipped. Called got correct replacement cable. Then tried to make some ammo, but primers wouldn't pass the upside down kickout slots. Called, was promised an overnight replacement. I didn't get the overnight replacement bowl until I spent next 4 business days calling. This tells me my machine was not tested before shipping. I returned a trimmer that I didn't use. Took 2 months to get a refund, again took multiple phone calls. They need a different phone system and email system. Equipment is great.