Balakay

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/16/2022 at 10:19 PM, rpm8300 said:

After trying literally everything, the only dot I have never had go down or fail in some way was a Cmore slide ride - that aside, the most reliable microdots in my opinion are the SRO and latest RTS2.  I had an early production SRO that died at random, during dry fire - Trijicon replaced it quickly and without drama.  I have 2x 2.5 MOAs mounted on CO guns and they are going strong.

I have had a few of the latest RTS2 and none have died as far as the dot, but I have had issues with the glass.  On one, the glass came loose and on the other, there was a small crack in the bottom right corner.  Cmore also replaced these with no questions asked.

Echoing this experience with RTS-2 v5's on Stock 2's for CO. Had one crack the lens when sighting in, another get a chip in the glass during a classifier, and another with a loose lens. Cmore warrantied them all without issue, but you have to wait to get it or a replacement back (obviously). I also found the 3MOA dot to be too dim for a bright sandy range. 6MOA was bright enough.

I've switched my competition dots to 2.5MOA SRO's.

• 1 month later...

I shot a holoson hs510 for a bit before I abandoned the sport and at the time seemed like a lot of ppl were switching to them. Did those start dying? I can’t remember hearing ppl have any problems with those but doesn’t lol like anyone’s really running them much anymore? 

Edited by Shmella