Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Simple Safariland 015 mod

louu

6 hours ago, Robertwil18 said:

They may still have some barrel supports on their site, I havent looked.  But i know they are no longer going to be selling the holster after i contacted them.  

They don't have anything for em. I don't get it though. They just released this holster like a year or so ago. 

1 hour ago, Bakerjd said:

They don't have anything for em. I don't get it though. They just released this holster like a year or so ago. 

Yeah, I know a bunch of people who switched over to that holster. They're pretty popular here in SoCal.

• 3 weeks later...

Safariland is always just an inch short of being perfect.

The USPSA kit holster hanger would be great if the sold the little ball that connects the holster to the hanger, that way I could buy a bunch of these little parts and have the ability to quickly and inexpensively change holsters.

The hanger in this thread would benefit from being offset, and connecting the holster to the hanger a little higher on the hanger to keep it from digging into cat's thighs.

Always close, but never perfect. Kind of annoying. 

Edited by robertg5322

I think I'm just gonna live with the wiggle for now and keep using the 015. I don't want to spend the big money on another fancy holster ( Everglades MRH) and be disappointed again. The DAA just isn't smooth enough on every release as this one and it's already irritating me so back to the smooth draw of the 015. I guess we can't get everything we want every time.