Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GG trigger and overtravel (only) feels different when used with legion slide vs 2016 (updated) slide.

Foxtrotx1

I'm guessing the internals on the slides are different? I noticed that I can set the overtravel much closer to the break on the legion gun than I can with the 2016 compact slide. That slide also has a heavier, mushier feeling trigger than the legion slide. 

If this is a carry gun, don't put the GG kit in it.  The trigger is lightened using a different set of springs and is not recommended by Bruce Gray for self defense.  It's a competition trigger kit.

From the Grayguns.com website:

Specifically designed for P320s with current fire control unit components, or those who have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program. This system is for competition or range use only.

That being said, it is a great improvement over the stock Sig trigger.

BC

15 hours ago, Rich406 said:

The striker spring is a slightly lower weight that the regular p320. 

I've always wondered if the striker spring might be an area where one could experiment.

I've not see any aftermarket striker springs for a p320 but I know they exist for other platforms.

10 hours ago, ddc said:

I've always wondered if the striker spring might be an area where one could experiment.

I've not see any aftermarket striker springs for a p320 but I know they exist for other platforms.

The lighter spring makes a very minimal difference.

On 3/1/2021 at 4:55 PM, Foxtrotx1 said:

Is there anyway to get a more positive reset? I'd drop in a grey guns kit, but the warnings about "range use only" have me cautious.

The Greyguns Hybrid Kit has a "new snappy reset trigger bar spring" in it. 

Maybe you can talk them into selling these individually ;)

• 1 month later...