Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Saw People Doing This

John Heiter

Lately it seems like there has been a lot of whining going on here in the Benosverse and it's been dragging me down so I wanted to do something to brighten the mood and this is what I came up with.

Here's the idea, everyone has digital cameras these days so, if you see something that makes you laugh, take a picture of it and post it. No internet legends or BS, just things you saw that made you laugh. If it's not obvious, include a description of the item and why it was funny.

I'll start the ball rolling with the one I saw at lunch today. I live in a "Katrina Affected Area" and I'm amazed how many people are now running around town claiming to be carpenters, lumberjacks, roofers, etc. I was in Home Depot getting a few things and when I came out I saw this. If the roofing crew you hire shows up with a full pallet of shingles in the back of a Caddy, you might want to rethink things.

post-1528-1130532765_thumb.jpg

Ok I don't have the photos "Yet" ,b ut it has to do with the new womens dress style = Very short tight top that just reaches the "chest" and a longer camisole or tighter blouse under it in a layered look. Im not likeing it .

I realised today ware I saw that style 40 years ago. "Cat In the Hat Books" DR S.! All the little Coo people had clothes that looked like todays style.

John

Don't have a pic to add to the thread right now but I sure like the idea. Reading this made me think a little about how I have been in a big rush for months now, going from one problem to the next. The thought of looking for a little humor in my everyday existence has totally escaped me. Wow, what a bummer. I really hope not to turn out to be another burnt out cynical old bastard with no humor left in me..... I carry a camera with me all the time - every day. I am going to see if I can actually find something to post and contribute to your thread! :D:D;)

Wow, what a bummer. I really hope not to turn out to be another burnt out cynical old bastard with no humor left in me..... ;)

That's me too. I have recently come to the conclusion that I've got to have one of those optoectomies. You know.... that's where they clip the nerve between your eyes and a$$ so that you no longer have a $hitty outlook on life <_<

But seriously John, this is a great idea for a thread. I'll be looking, I know something will show up!!!

dj

I really hope not to turn out to be another burnt out cynical old bastard with no humor left in me.

Try being a cynical young bastard who's cynical 'cause no one else will wake the f@#$ up. At least I find some humor in my abhorrance of people.

That all being said, I'll post a picture tomorrow that should be pretty damn funny.

Whatta GREAT idea! I, too, "carry" a camera--digital at that--and can maybe find something in my travels (which unfortunately are being curtailed drastically due to the price of petrol)(see Friday Flamer). Or maybe I'll just copy off some of the asshat posts that are presently occurring on our Oregon forum..... and you thought 'whining' was bad! :angry: We're thinking of changing the name of the forum to "CageFights-dot-com."

But anyway... great idea! We now have our assignments!

Heard something in the kitchen and found my daughter finishing the dishes left to soak. Our sink/counter is pretty deep so when I came in she was reaching for something and both feet were in the air. Unfortunately I couldn't grab the camera quick enough.

post-4300-1130687813_thumb.jpg post-4300-1130687851_thumb.jpg

I don't know what makes me laugh more, that it was darn cute or that I now have my own child labor work force. Let see how she like dust mopping the wood!

Ok, time for today's installment of John's really bad 0.3MP camera phone shots.

This one I think I'll call "You'll never see guys do this".

What really drew my attention was that the one on the aisle got there and sat down first and then had to get up when the other one got there to let her in.

post-1528-1130790442_thumb.jpg

What really drew my attention was that the one on the aisle got there and sat down first and then had to get up when the other one got there to let her in.

Maybe they both have hemorrhoids? :ph34r:

Maybe they both have hemorrhoids? :ph34r:

--------------------

"Dude, you can be such an ass sometimes... even Gandhi would have smacked you."– A friend

:D:P:D

thats funny...why they both sat down on one side....maybe cullen holds the answer. :blink: