Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why No P320 X5 Legions?

BillChunn

I have 3 x5 legions all from Ken's List. Bought my 3rd one last week, this one already had a trigger done by the Sig Armorer. I think I got lucky with it. 

Edited by Joeyxbat
Add more content

@ OP,  There’s an X5 Legion with a DPP & a few other goodies on Kens list now @ $1750.00.

https://classifieds.practiscore.com/firearms/pistols/sig-p320-x5-legion-with-2-5-moa-dpp_i4847

I might sell mine if I can’t thin the grip under the BT a bit.  I’m coming from a Shadow2 and can’t seem to get over how thick the grip is under the BT.  I have reshaped & sanded it and thinned it some, but it’s not there yet......Have a Wilson Combat grip module & weights coming for it......but who knows.  LOL, all for the easier slide manipulation and striker vs DA at the beep.

Edited by Gooz
Forgot to add the reason.

1 hour ago, Gooz said:

Jury is still out for me as well.  I am coming from a Shadow, but not sure I am totally ready to make the switch.  320 Legion is a good gun, but the CZ seems to fit me so well

@ OP,  There’s an X5 Legion with a DPP & a few other goodies on Kens list now @ $1750.00.

https://classifieds.practiscore.com/firearms/pistols/sig-p320-x5-legion-with-2-5-moa-dpp_i4847

I might sell mine if I can’t thin the grip under the BT a bit.  I’m coming from a Shadow2 and can’t seem to get over how thick the grip is under the BT.  I have reshaped & sanded it and thinned it some, but it’s not there yet......Have a Wilson Combat grip module & weights coming for it......but who knows.  LOL, all for the easier slide manipulation and striker vs DA at the beep.

Well one was found in Miami at a gun shop that would ship it and was not outrageously priced.  It's reached Michigan and was used in practice last night.  Upgrades so far are the Sig Romeo 3XL and a tungsten guide rod from Springer.  On Friday, the Gray Guns competition adjustable trigger arrives and it all gets shipped off to Sig Armorer.   

Now on to load development....

Thanks for all the help.

BC

My dealer had 2 for months. I guess they are newer ones because they didn’t have the LCI holes in the barrels. ive been considering one for a while but eh. I shoot glocks. Want either an x5 legion or shadow 2 to play with. 

anyway, last time I was at the shop they still had 1 of them. My other shop gets them from time to time and they usually sit for a while. 

23 hours ago, Honeybooboo said:

My dealer had 2 for months. I guess they are newer ones because they didn’t have the LCI holes in the barrels. ive been considering one for a while but eh. I shoot glocks. Want either an x5 legion or shadow 2 to play with. 

anyway, last time I was at the shop they still had 1 of them. My other shop gets them from time to time and they usually sit for a while. 

Next time you are in there, could you take a look at the prices?

Thanks,

BC