Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate mags nose diving

GraveyMaker

• 8 months later...
On 2/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, regor said:

Yes, I'll share the link in this thread as well. 

Can't wait for this video so I can figure out how to tune my magazines. One of the ex-Czechmate shooters at my club measured them for me and told me they were a little too thick but I don't trust myself to just attempt tuning it without further guidance..

I was told, however, that the 20 round magazines are GTG out of the box, just need to add some baseplates or I'll have an explosion of rounds when I drop them post-reload.

• 3 months later...
On 10/29/2022 at 4:07 PM, VeilAndrew said:

Can't wait for this video so I can figure out how to tune my magazines.

Okay, so "a few weeks" turned in to a year, but my little channel is very close to 500 subscribers and I used that as motivation to set aside some time to create this (plus TheHumbleMarksman getting ready to launch a Czechmate video).

Similar to my 15k review video it is quite long, but I wanted it to be a comprehensive stand-alone source for the topic of CZ large frame mag tuning, so I tried to fit in all the relevant content and added chapters to the video so folks can easily bounce to the sections they are most interested in. 

I'm generally pretty responsive to comments on Youtube and also via DMs here, so if I missed something please let me know. 

If you haven’t yet  I’d get on the horn with CZ and let them know your doing that same things the 2011 guys are with a gun that costs a 1/3 of the price. 
maybe they could help out. 
they should at least help a little to those that are achieving high level with their products in the USA. 
because theres not that many of you guys 

• 9 months later...

I tried to tune a couple of my magazines for my TS2. Was getting the same nose diving failures.  On the second round out of the magazines.  I may have done it wrong. It made nose dive on every round. Hand  cycling the rounds. I ended up pinching the front of the feed lips on the 2 mags I tried. Back to the .355 they started off as. I got them back to where the will hand cycle. Need to live fire test them yet.