Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sim-trainer - Indoor Range In Dayton, Ohio

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in.... poker, shooting, poker shooting... flex we must fit cigars in somewhere or is anderson in charge of that detail...

I hear Vogel will be at miamisburg, jake your coming right? man...... come on girls shoot your production guns don't be so afraid!!! :)

as for pimp guns.... if jake has his... well from what i've seen so far, ur all just a bunch of posers ;) Dan Bedell will soon have his own TV show.. pimp my Gat!

You folks are killing me with all of this talk of shooting a match. :wacko: I've been counting the days to the first match this year out around Pittsburgh. I might have to break down and drive the 4.5 hours out for at least one of the matches.

The Sim-Trainer match is in the evening correct? What time does the Miamisburg match get started??

Edited by j2fast

You folks are killing me with all of this talk of shooting a match. :wacko: I've been counting the days to the first match this year out around Pittsburgh. I might have to break down and drive the 4.5 hours out for at least one of the matches.

The Sim-Trainer match is in the evening correct? What time does the Miamisburg match get

I would assume it starts at the normal time, 10am. I'll check to make sure and let you know.

Flyin40

Something just hit me.................with all these people showing up in Dayton to shoot I have a funny feeling "Pimp Master Speedy" :ph34r::ph34r: is going to be thinking hard about stage design.

I have this real funny feeling he is going to be really evil to us at this match. It could be me but I think we are going to get a "Rayners" type stage design where the course designer sits back and laughs as everybody misses, forgets targets, etc. :blink:

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

The Sim-Trainer match is in the evening correct? What time does the Miamisburg match get

I would assume it starts at the normal time, 10am. I'll check to make sure and let you know.

Flyin40

Something just hit me.................with all these people showing up in Dayton to shoot I have a funny feeling "Pimp Master Speedy" :ph34r::ph34r: is going to be thinking hard about stage design.

I have this real funny feeling he is going to be really evil to us at this match. It could be me but I think we are going to get a "Rayners" type stage design where the course designer sits back and laughs as everybody misses, forgets targets, etc. :blink:

Flyin40

You shoud have seen one of our last matches! UGH!!!!! Makes us better though :P

Chris has designed last 2 I believe, and did a really good job! Just be ready for lots of strong hand/weak hand and ports mixed with movers. Its a Sim-Trainer staple :ph34r:

Tuesday night League at Sim-trainer...We had 43 people sign up to shoot lastnight! :o

Miamisburg had 38 people show up for the monday night match.

We normaly start the Sunday match around 10:00 am, but last two sunday matches we started at 9:30. With all the people coming in from out of town and the limited number of shooters we can run on the indoor range we may do two different start times. An early squad from 9:30 to 11:30 and a late squad 11:30 to 1:30.

Mark

Wow, It sounds like the turnout on th 12th is going

to be great with a number of folkes coming from out

of town and in some cases out of state. As a way to

try to accomidate thoes traveling, Miamisburg

will have two start times 9:30 am and 11:30 am.

Looking forward to seeing all of you, especially those of

you that I only see at the major matches.

Paul

Flyin40

Flyin40

Man I just got a good idea from a MXC episode. :ph34r:

PS It will be a fun and challenging match at Sim-Trainer

I wouldn't expect anything less from you "Uncle Pimp Daddy". I just seen that, LOL.

Hopefully I can shoot. I was having trouble with my mag release. When I shot my limited gun last time it was with the open gun mag release. The open gun is now at Tripp Research.

Flyin40

Kathy

We will squeeze in about 3 stages plus a classifier. The weather will be in the mid 20's sunday so we will not shoot outside, but, it will still be cold on the indoor range so dress warm. Since we are expecting a larger than normal turn out of shooters we will running two squads. First squad will start about 9:30 and for you out of towners the second squad will start at about 11:30.

See ya sunday

Mark

Less one, I think I'm going to wuss out on this one. Four and a half hours on a potentially snow covered interstate and I might be tempted to start taking pot shoots at cars to get people out of my way... :ph34r: Kidding of course about that last part... :P

I'm definitely going to make it out to some of the matches in OH this year so hopefully I'll get to put some faces with names.