Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ashley Rheuark

Stafford

I had someone tell me yesterday that Ashley Rheuark does very well in Limited shooting a 9mm. Is this something she does regularly? I saw on an old thread where she placed 11th in Nationals shooting Limited Minor in 2018. Just wondering if she regularly shoots Minor in Limited.

Edited by Stafford

So that's something fairly easy to go lookup.

At the 2018 Limited Nationals, Ashely finished 45th. She was high Lady and the highest finishing person shooting minor. She shot 74.40%of the match winner.

https://uspsa.org/match-results-details?index=28835&division=Limited&guntype=Pistol

It appears she mostly shoots Carry Optics now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ashley started in production.. and I got to see her progress from a junior shooter at a local range to where she is now...
Gifted is how I would describe her...
I believe she is likely more experienced with minor as she came from production...

Also — wasn’t limited and carry optics back to back in 18?

Ashley started in production.. and I got to see her progress from a junior shooter at a local range to where she is now...
Gifted is how I would describe her...
I believe she is likely more experienced with minor as she came from production...

Also — wasn’t limited and carry optics back to back in 18?
2018 was the 9 days of Nationals where everything was back to back to back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ashley may not be the fastest on the range but when all the dust settles she in usually on top.

Im like radar Tech I shot at her range a lot and she beat my behind nearly every match. All minor.

Really great shooter,

She shoots at our club and I will add that she is an extremely nice person too. At one match she spent a lot of time talking to and guiding some new shooters. She is an asset to our sport.