Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

can this barrel be turned down by a machinist ?

1 hour ago, MoRivera said:

Probably, but why not get a lighter barrel, unless you've already bought it?  The cost will probably turn out to be the same or maybe even less.

I tried ordering one from 2 places.... both B.O.   it...  ......... and i already have this barrel... 

Edited by cecil
1 hour ago, cecil said:

I tried ordering one from 2 places.... both B.O.   it...  ......... and i already have this barrel... 

Call Donnie at StageZeroShooting.  I believe he had Leadstar barrels in stock.  You can also check out Wiland USA.  Their LLW barrel is 16 oz. and consists of a 5.5" rifled section with a welded on shroud.  It handles like lightning.

3 hours ago, cecil said:

Faxon have barrels with integrated comps/flash hiders in stock.  Just saying, for the cost of the gunsmithing, might as well get a nice light barrel.  What's nice about the Faxons are that they are 16" overall and that includes the muzzle devices.

https://faxonfirearms.com/faxon-16-tapered-profile-ar15-barrel-9mm-w-integral-slim-flash-hider/

https://faxonfirearms.com/faxon-16-tapered-profile-ar15-barrel-9mm-w-integral-slim-muzzle-brake/

If they had these out when I got an MBX barrel/comp. I probably would have gotten the Faxon instead.

Edited by MoRivera
I got one one of these coming once they’re coated. He is still taking orders and shipping within the next few weeks. Also, this upper setup makes you shoot as well as Maxamundi 

Edited by Bdh821