Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any experience with Shooters World Clean Shot?

igolfat8

1 hour ago, igolfat8 said:

How does it compare to Titegroup in terms of cleanliness? Does it share similar load data?

Try searching this forum! Lots of talk about CS. I tried it and found it a tad slower than N320 which would make it slower than TG. And, to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing dirtier than TG 😉 .

Its old style Accurate # 2 being made at the factory Accurate used to use. Evidently with lower QC based on what I am seeing in various places , including the above picture with mixed up flakes.

Far as AA#2 is concerned, its cleaner than tightgroup with poly coated, and old school cast and grease/wax lubed cast 45 ACP, doesnt smoke like tightgroup with cast. Although based on temperature of the brass, it does seem to burn warmer than American Select and BE86,  loaded to same velocity. Maybe a factor for revolver guys, and on a hot humid day, I guess its possible it may generate some smoke with Moly coated or plain hardcast. Although I doubt to many people use that any more.

3 hours ago, Joe4d said:

Its old style Accurate # 2 being made at the factory Accurate used to use. Evidently with lower QC based on what I am seeing in various places , including the above picture with mixed up flakes.

Do you mean irregular size? Because AA#2 looked like that...

SP Ref 609 10x.jpg