Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My First Stage Win

rtr

Woohoo never won a stage before.

Was a totally illegal stage requiring you to shoot 4 steel plates, 2 poppers, and a droput target, reload and engage 5 paper targets, all kneeling underneath a wall about 2 feet off the ground, but I'm still proud. Finished second overall in the match too.

Stage: 5 Low Down - Steel First

Place Name No. Class Division Pts Pen Time Hit Fact Stg Pts Stg %

1 Marsh, Chris 29 B Open 93 0 17.40 5.3448 95.0000 100.00%

2 Clark Jr., Paul 30 GM Limited 84 0 15.80 5.3165 94.4970 99.47%

3 Williams, Dean 27 GM Limited 93 0 18.31 5.0792 90.2791 95.03%

4 Pitt, Steve 13 A Limited 90 0 19.36 4.6488 82.6291 86.98%

5 Ryder, Bonnie 12 B Open 91 0 19.68 4.6240 82.1883 86.51%

spent part of the day getting ready to take my boy on his first fishing trip..

That's something you don't want to miss, hope the fishing trip goes well. My brother and I took our dad fishing just a few weeks ago, and I missed a match because of it, but it was definitely worth it.

Mover5....

Yup....that contributes to not winning stages, and anything else.........except some good natured ribbing !!!!! :P:P:P

NOTE: running past a target will get you 2 MIKE and 1 Failure to Engage penalty!!!.......A 40 Point swing. 20 penalty points for mikes.....10 for FTE and 10 for not getting the 2 Alpha on that target that was 3 feet away !!!!!

HOP

The only downside for my stage win Saturday is that my boss whined and complained about it all day at the office Monday; he even threatened to just fill in Stage 4 for the amount on my next commission check. <_<

None the less, congradulations I know it feels good to shoot well.

Edited by Middle Man

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chris

Congradulations on your first of hopefully many more stage wins. From now on win them all and be the match winner. It's a great filling when it happens. I remember my first stage win. It was a plate rack, one papper, mag change then another plate rack and one papper. (8.04 time) Not bad for a C class open shooter that had been shooting for about 9 months. I felt like I had just won the Nationals. We had shot the plate rack the month before on a side match at the Ga State, and I think I shoot about 350 rounds on that thing and found I realy loved it and still do.

I'm sure this was the first of many to come. Run fast and shoot deliberate and never lose sight of the main things. EVERYONE HAS A GOOD TIME AND KNOWONE LEAVES A BLOOD TRAIL. :D

Ronnie

PS: Tell Bonnie Ryder Ronnie said hello and I think I just shot the classifier that will put me in A class. :D Hopefully :D