Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Open Gun

tl511

So, I’m looking to get a 2011 open gun in the near future. I want to be around the $4k range. So far I’ve been told to look at CK Arms and Cheely. 

Anyone want to weigh in on best quality 2011

for this price range?

So, I’m looking to get a 2011 open gun in the near future. I want to be around the $4k range. So far I’ve been told to look at CK Arms and Cheely. 

Anyone want to weigh in on best quality 2011
for this price range?

Cheely no doubt! Talk to Matt and tell him Mitchie sent you. You can tell how professional he is. Order the mags from him to so he can tune it. Goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Dchassejr said:

You could also find something lightly used for a little cheaper.

Pardon my ignorance on this forum, but where does one find that here?  I can't find a "Classified" section. :)  Or is there another forum where people sell used guns?

1 minute ago, tl511 said:

Pardon my ignorance on this forum, but where does one find that here?  I can't find a "Classified" section. :)  Or is there another forum where people sell used guns?

There is a classified section on this forum.  Scroll down to the bottom of the sub forum page.

Check out Tommy Guns USA also. Jeff does amazing work and usually has a quick turn-a-round. You buy the parts and he builds. He will send you build sheets of what he recommends on quality parts but he will build anything you want.

3 hours ago, tl511 said:

You just can't sell there yet.  Need to get yourself to 50 posts.  

Call Dan Bedell. I have had exactly 0 malfunctions in close to 15k rounds out of my open gun. One time I thought my gun had hung up and I was so shocked I just stared at the gun for about two seconds before I realized I had run it dry. Dan’s guns run, great customer service too.