Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Big Announcement for ICORE

IRC Hosts Selected for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022!
S.gif
68435db9-4523-4c9d-87c3-01c701b96eb8.jpg
June 20, 2019 - On behalf of the ICORE Board of Directors, Co-Chair Mike Homm announces the Central Florida Rifle and Pistol Club (CFRPC), home to ICORE's Central Florida Wheelgunners in Orlando, FL, as host of the 2020 International Revolver Championship (IRC), from October 29 - November 1, 2020! RUGER joins the IRC as Title Sponsor!
S.gif

About ICORE
S.gif

ICORE was founded in 1991. The sport combines elements of Bianchi Cup, IPSC/USPSA, and Steel Challenge into demanding competition exclusively for revolvers, and ICORE shooters travel to the U.S. from Europe, Canada, and Australia for the IRC.

From CFRPC Executive Officer Neil Saville and ICORE Discipline Director Keith Malmos, "Our club has hosted major Glock and Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) championships, and our Central FL ICORE affiliate club is excited to be able to showcase such a unique Championship next year!" Bob Hunt, former ICORE director, returns to serve as Match Director.

ICORE will celebrate the 30th anniversary of the IRC in 2021 when it moves to the Shootout Range in Princeton, LA, home of the renowned Jerry Miculek and Kay Clark Miculek, with Annette Aysen as Match Director! Then in 2022, with Patricia Johnson and Greg Petroski as Match Directors, the IRC will take over the Green Valley Rifle and Pistol Club, Hallsville, MO, home to the NRA Bianchi Cup for 40 years! And RUGER does it again by joining as Title Sponsor for all 3 years!!!

ICORE Contacts:
Melanie Chan, Media
Phone: (321) 536-8435

Mike Homm, Co-Chair
S.gif

Welp, guess the kids are headed back to Disney World....

It's actually quite possible that IRC and USPSA Revo Nationals will be close enough to each other that you could shoot both on one trip

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, matteekay said:

Welp, guess the kids are headed back to Disney World....

It's actually quite possible that IRC and USPSA Revo Nationals will be close enough to each other that you could shoot both on one trip

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I don’t think that will be the case.

• 4 months later...

It was announced at the IRC, scheduling conflict.  At least you’ve just been to frostproof.  First time for us, just hoping we don’t get the wrong side in the early am when the sun comes up.  At least that’s the main complaint I’ve heard of.

On 11/13/2019 at 5:11 PM, MikeyScuba said:

It was announced at the IRC, scheduling conflict.  At least you’ve just been to frostproof.  First time for us, just hoping we don’t get the wrong side in the early am when the sun comes up.  At least that’s the main complaint I’ve heard of.

You should be ok. I was fine because I shot first. Really depends on start times, they don't have to start super early if they're not running AM/PM format.