Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is the flattest SP01 trigger in the market?

balmo

Though the stock sp01 trigger does not pinch the bottom of my finger, I do not like the stock trigger 'cradling' my entire finger at all. 

What is the least curved  in the trigger out there in the market? TY

3 hours ago, retiredshooter said:

can give a call to Cajun custom , I think the old 85 style reducing overall length of trigger pull .

Agreed,. I like the original 85C triggers the best.....

image.png.4d9719458fc6165e044dae9cf15eaff9.png

I have seen some CZ shooters heat up and bend the triggers back a bit so they're even flatter.

I heated and straightened out a recurve trigger and installed it on my shadow 2. I never liked the new 85 trigger that came with my shadow 2.

Stock shadow 2

CD24-C589-ED70-421-E-8085-E53-D8-EA55-D9

straightened recurve trigger

BE0-EEF6-F-E0-DE-42-BE-87-E6-BBC3062-EB5

Edit - I also drilled and tapped it for a pre and over travel screw.

Edited by George16

As has been stated, of the SA/DA trigger options the Old/Original 85c trigger has the least curve, but not by a hole lot over some of the other options. As i see it another asset of the old 85c trigger is that it is also the least curved across the face of the trigger. Due to this it feels more comfortable and a bit less slippy to me.

75585 “Old Style” Trigger (they even come in black now)

https://cajungunworks.com/product/75585-85c-old-style-trigger/

Edited by Tok36

If you don't need the set screws, the 97 (it's called #5 thick trigger at cgw) trigger is a good option too. Plus it's cheaper. Find me at Richmond this Sunday. You can dry fire mine at the safe table.

Yeah, if the extreme 'cup' of the current stock CZ trigger bothers you (as it did for me and probably many shooter out there), then the Original 85C or Shadowline will feel worlds better from the get-go.  What I also like about the thicker 85C and 97 triggers is that they offer a little more trigger pull distance in single action, so it's not as far back on the 'rear wall'.  The overtravel screw also helps.

Edited by MoRivera