Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

54 Degrees This Morning

ipscron2000

it was under 90 at yesterday's match and the humidity was a little lower than normal.

Gave my Under Armor shirt a chance to work as advertised. At 95 degrees and 85% humidity, it stays soaking wet just like anything else (a little lighter though).

I just back back from our monthly match. It was actually pretty nice. The humidity must have been lower. I wasn't sweaty when we finished up and it was about 90.

I actually lost my tempor working out in the garage yesterday afternoon. I was cursing Mother Nature somethin' feirce :angry: while I was painting hard cover for our match today. I've chilled out a little since yesterday.

• 4 weeks later...
5 miles steve, was someone chasing you or did you take a wrong turn somewhere.

It was a bunch of confused fans who thought he was Moby...and it was probably 5K...Steve's a big fan of the metric system.

yeah, keep it up with the bald jokes. He's just jealous cause he's not as good looking

hey, i need to send Dan that photo we took the other day.

5 miles steve, was someone chasing you or did you take a wrong turn somewhere.

It was a bunch of confused fans who thought he was Moby...and it was probably 5K...Steve's a big fan of the metric system.

yeah, keep it up with the bald jokes. He's just jealous cause he's not as good looking

hey, i need to send Dan that photo we took the other day.

Yeah, you're better looking....to the other boys in the prison cell.

i do work out but not like i used to because all the motorcycle wrecks kinda had an adverse affect on my body :wacko: . i have a special workout planned for this weekend, i'm gonna lift 12 ounces of a certain liquid filled dumbell over and over until the voices in my head stop. :blink:

i do work out but not like i used to because all the motorcycle wrecks kinda had an adverse affect on my body :wacko: . i have a special workout planned for this weekend, i'm gonna lift 12 ounces of a certain liquid filled dumbell over and over until the voices in my head stop. :blink:

Those voices are saying:

"DAN, where the *&^% is my pistol." and the beer wont make them stop.

i just can't wait for huntin' season cuz that's when all the voices stop and it's and it's nice and quiet and tranquil just sittin' out in the woods and then all the sudden out steps that monster buck and i let go with a 150gr nosler ballistic tip bullet outta my 300 win mag lone eagle pistol and it's backstraps and venison meatballs for dinner. :D. i hope that doesn't upset the animal lovers cuz i love em' too, especially with barbecue sauce. :P

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

Well the temp was 42 this morning!!!! :D:D:D

Saw 7 deer, none close enough to skewer with the archery equipment.

NICE morning....gonna do it again in the morning. ;)

Dan......REALLY Quiet in the deer stand....NO phone calls. :wub:

HOP

i'm not a bowhunter but all my buddies are. they've been trying to get me to bowhunt for years but if it don't go bang i don't care much for it and since the invention of gun powder i just don't see a need to fling pointy sticks around :lol::P:D

i like just being out in the woods even if i don't get a shot at anything. i've sat out in the woods many times and just let the deer walk by even if it's worth taking. i've raised up my gun many times and put it back down just because i was too comfortable taking in the beauty of the outdoors and didn't fell like shootin' then guttin' then draggin' it back to the cabin.

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

About 45 here this morning, wife couldn't take it she got up an turned the heat on somtime last night.

Speaking of deer, there's a nice size 6 point roaming around the front yard that's following some doe that just passed through.

Dans already been practicing for huntin season. First he's started to workout (12oz curls) then he bruised his shoulder zero'ing my rifle in 300wm. He saw how well I shot them big guns and now he's all serious and stuff. I just hope those boys don't have any strange newbie rituals that I have to go through (open invitation for crude jokes coming I know).