Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I will return all ammunition to the US competitors That shipped ammo with us, When I recieve it.

We will return the $50.00 per 1 K of ammo shipped.

If you would like, I will apply the $50.00 to a greatly discounted price on componets.

Unless I hear from you I will send you a check for the $ amount.

Ivan

Let me see if I understand the situation - the shipping company screwed up, and now wants you to pay them money to give the ammo back? Please tell us the name of this wonderful shipping company. I don't think a complaint to the bbb is going to work in this situation.

On another note, if you need legal help with this situation, please feel free to pm me.

Back at the WS, we did have similar problems.

It seems that Ecuadorian customs seized the ammo shipment and wanted money to release them. They asked the Czech team to pay $7000 of taxes !

You needed to pay blue tax in order to have the blue ticket which gives you the right to ask for the yellow license to apply for the green permit to finally............. :wacko:

And be sure that none of this money would have gone into governement's pocket !

We finally received our ammo on day 2.

Back at the WS, we did have similar problems.

It seems that Ecuadorian customs seized the ammo shipment and wanted money to release them. They asked the Czech team to pay $7000 of taxes !

You needed to pay blue tax in order to have the blue ticket which gives you the right to ask for the yellow license to apply for the green permit to finally............. :wacko:

And be sure that none of this money would have gone into governement's pocket !

We finally received our ammo on day 2.

Julien,

This is very common with our shipments to our facility in Brazil. The shipping company/bond agent arrives at the plant and will not turn over the package until we give him X amount of money in cash to cover the import fees. :(

Kenny

We are pusuing several avenues at this time. I don't want to slander a company. They now want a declaration of dangerous goods inspection to ship it back to me.......

We gave them one to ship it to them.????? It's a money deal.... Unfortunatley its by a US company at this time. This is far from over!!!!! My guess is that they are getting the idea that we are not going to pay for the CRAP that they put Martin and myself throught and are trying to recoup some $$$$$$.

Ivan

Perhaps advising the compnay they have a regulated product which cannot be sold commercially without a license; would not be touched by commercial resellers because it's individual handloads; and would be subject to very specific hazmat destruction protocols if they do not deliver it to you free of charge would serve to enlighten.

Perhaps advising the compnay they have a regulated product which cannot be sold commercially without a license; would not be touched by commercial resellers because it's individual handloads; and would be subject to very specific hazmat destruction protocols if they do not deliver it to you free of charge would serve to enlighten.

Rob

I suspect that if it degenerated to that level, they might just call the local bomb squad and donate it as "training materials." The bomb squad would then take it all out and blow it up.

I still like the idea of the rightful owners going down and "disposing" of it! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...