Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New TSO question

Fasthenk65

Coming from Tanfo's I switched to CZ for production. After holding a TSO in a shop I knew I needed one 🙂

It arrived. changed the grips into Lok and checked if RHY holster fits (it does superb).

The trigger is amazing with no pre-travle, no over travel, short reset and only 1,65 lb trigger pull (765 gram as we measure it in Europe). It's extreme light and nice. My fear: will it become even lighter after several thousands rounds? If so what would be a good way to make it a bit heavier? Would a stronger sear spring be an option? Expert advise needed!

See pics. regards, HenkIMG_2357.HEIC

20FDE621-E495-4BAA-9B0B-599A53BEA1A7.JPGIMG_2367.HEIC

Edited by Fasthenk65
extra pic

The trigger weight on my TSO hasn’t change that much since I bought it. It started at around 1# 4 oz and now it’s 1# 3.2 ozs.

You can buy and install a tanfo sear spring to make the trigger pull heavier if you want to. The tanfo sear spring is about the same size but a little bit stiffer compared to the TSO sear spring.

edit: I also modified the mag release by drilling and tapping a 3 mm hole on it so I can install a Shadow pad like this:

6485666-F-4693-40-B3-9-B99-6329005-B19-D

pad installed

0-B83-A234-FAD1-42-B5-9-A35-F0-DBD824-A4

or or you can buy the new mag release with a Shadow 2 pad from seboweapons.com

Edited by George16
Spelling

mine lighted up from c. 2.0 to 1lb8oz over 6000rounds.  I've had 3-4 times in matches where I was transitioning to the next target, staging the trigger and AD'd a bit early.. two of which were with weak hand.. all with 15# main spring. 
just show the tso plenty of respect.

8 minutes ago, scroadkill said:

mine lighted up from c. 2.0 to 1lb8oz over 6000rounds.  I've had 3-4 times in matches where I was transitioning to the next target, staging the trigger and AD'd a bit early.. two of which were with weak hand.. all with 15# main spring. 
just show the tso plenty of respect.

Or keep your finger out of the trigger guard?