Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Broken buffer tube

I managed to almost blow my buffer tube off completely. It split on both the top and bottom. It’s of the first ar I bought in college which was a cheap used dpms from a pawn shop. No idea the number of .223 rounds through it but over 20,000 9mm rounds on it. Using a taccom 3 stage for most of the rounds the last couple thousand with the short stroke kit. It never felt like a violent recoil must of just been poorly made. Thinking about trying the Zulu stock from Odin any one have any opinions on them?

34D28C5C-AF62-46B8-AE3C-BC9253679B08.jpeg

98773747-483D-44C9-899E-2152DE9806EA.jpeg

I have the Zulu stock from Odin on my PCC. I really like it with all it’s adjustablilty and being fairly light weight. Only issue I’ve had is that my cheek weld when firing is on the metal part and not the foam pad. I’m just not comfortable with my head that far forward.

BD19397C-F7D9-4C4D-99BD-83361A0B85F9.jpeg

8 hours ago, IHMSA15151 said:

I have the Zulu stock from Odin on my PCC. I really like it with all it’s adjustablilty and being fairly light weight. Only issue I’ve had is that my cheek weld when firing is on the metal part and not the foam pad. I’m just not comfortable with my head that far forward.

Is that the original zulu or 2.0? The 2.0 comes with a longer buffer tube and thus more real estate for your noggin. I just bought one, but it has yet to arrive.