Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Chrono stage info in PractiScore

Nathanb

Can this be done? I’d imagine so as it’s a repeatable process.

Ive kicked around the idea of a chrono stage at my local match since we’ve never done one and was thinking about how to accomplish it without pulling someone to run chrono all day and this thought crossed my mind. 

Record bullet weight and velocity etc then build in the calculation to show power factor. If below major and minor threshold based on shooter declaration it would flag and then the shooter would have no score at the end. 

Thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

I am the acting RM for the matches of the original post. We have a lot of new shooters to the sport who have no idea what they would have to comply with if they went to a level 2 or higher match. The MD and I were thinking of doing an equipment check and chrono at one of our level 1 matches to inform those who may not be in compliance. 

2 minutes ago, TheBrick said:

I am the acting RM for the matches of the original post. We have a lot of new shooters to the sport who have no idea what they would have to comply with if they went to a level 2 or higher match. The MD and I were thinking of doing an equipment check and chrono at one of our level 1 matches to inform those who may not be in compliance. 

Your plan would be a great service to your customers. Good for you!

• 1 year later...
On 6/27/2018 at 11:46 AM, ChuckS said:

Go to the build stages tab of PS for a USPSA match and hit Add Chrono ?

Is this not available in the iOS version? We use an iPad as our master and I've never seen this option...

14 minutes ago, euxx said:

It's under stage scoring type on ios.

You beat me to it...I wanted to make sure I documented where to find it. Yes, support@practiscore.com pointed me to the scoring type. Thanks.

22 hours ago, kmc said:

You beat me to it...I wanted to make sure I documented where to find it. Yes, support@practiscore.com pointed me to the scoring type. Thanks.

Guess who answered that support question... :)